L-39 Albatros Video Contest

Chizh

Nice job. I usually have Silversun Pickups on in the background while I'm free flying so this is right up my alley. :thumbup:

Thank you. Been a fan of SSP since their debut album, great band & as you say; great to fly to. It was either going to be Panic Switch or the recent Night Lights with this video. Some absolutely 'stunning' videos in this thread so to have a word of praise is remarkable indeed - cheers :thumbup:

Windows 10 64-bit OS Home | Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz | 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 | 238GB Crucial C300-CTF SSD | nVidia GeForce GTX 980ti with Corsair H60 liquid cooler | ASUSTeK Z97-A M'board | Saitek X52 Pro | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5.4.1 with TrackClipPro

[ame=

]watch?v=VEYxoJLE6kA
[/ame]

Hello everyone,

here is my humble contribution to this great idea.

Indeed, the video of "slamraamproductions" is well above the rest for me, great job !!!

!!! I hope you will enjoy with this one ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My entry:joystick:

Шикарнейшая работа по всем фронтам: пилотаж, режиссура, операторское мастерство и монтаж.

Конкурс можно заканчивать :D

DimAss Coljo Yappo

Шикарнейшая работа по всем фронтам: пилотаж, режиссура, операторское мастерство и монтаж.

не спеши заканчивать конкурс, призовых мест два а не одно!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Согласен. Мастерство ещё видно когда не показывают в роликах эти страшные облака, дальний план в узком поле камеры и другие куски несовершенного графического окружения.

Работа фаворит.:thumbup:

"Screw you guys, i'm going home."

• ED Team

Reception of videos for the contest is closed. The results will be in a week.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

Thanks to all participants!

All videos were judged on a ten-system in three categories:

1. Aerobatics technique

2. Directing, camera skills

3. General quality and attractiveness

Aerobatics technique had a double weight to the other categories.

The judges were some ED members.

The list of the participants' videos ranked by the number of points below:

1. Slamraamproductions – 102 (Prize – 3 keys)

2. BlackLion161 – 79 (Prize – 2 keys)

3. KIZIR_77 – 77 (Prize – 1 key)

4. BR=23=Sparco – 76

5. BazLightyear – 66

6. СКРИПАЧ – 57

7. Bourrinopathe – 52

8. Armageddon – 48

9. piXel496 – 46

10. WaffenCat - 42

We decided to expand the number of prizes to three. First place - 3 keys, second - 2 keys, third - 1 key.

First three winners write private message to me with desired modules please. I will send you keys.

Edited by Chizh

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

No disputes at all over the 3 winners on their great videos, many congratulations, and to a great competion. I would very much like to take away from this, a chance of learning in order to become better at this sim video making and any constructive criticism or comments on my vid really would be welcomed.

Realising I need to perfect the skills of Jet flying a little more aswell as knowing how to get the smoke system to work but any other comments would be most welcomed.

Windows 10 64-bit OS Home | Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz | 16GB Dual-Channel DDR3 | 238GB Crucial C300-CTF SSD | nVidia GeForce GTX 980ti with Corsair H60 liquid cooler | ASUSTeK Z97-A M'board | Saitek X52 Pro | CH Pro Pedals | Track IR 5.4.1 with TrackClipPro