Way to place static aircrafts in hangar?

Frag

There is a workaround but you have to use non static aircraft.

Place in a parking slot as a "RAMP START"

Select "UNCONTROLLED"

The Airframe/Airframes will not move and will behave like a static unless instructed to start via triggers in the ME. Placing Aircraft this way will ensure they will sit inside hangars and not on the roof.

Cheers

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is a workaround but you have to use non static aircraft.

Place in a parking slot as a "RAMP START"

Select "UNCONTROLLED"

The Airframe/Airframes will not move and will behave like a static unless instructed to start via triggers in the ME. Placing Aircraft this way will ensure they will sit inside hangars and not on the roof.

Cheers

Nice trick! Not that I would use it for this but I could use this one to keep the plane disabled but present until I want to activate those. Are they activated thru the "Group Activate" action like the aircraft having the "Late Activation" property selected?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3772955&postcount=73

This will help explain in a little more detail. Cheers.

Very well explained SUNTAG. This is a pure gold ...

I am used to the editor so I followed you well in every steps of it ...just one question remains. Why do you have to AI Start Push the command twice for every aircraft?

1. You do it in the ACTION part of the trigger 2 seconds after the pilot reached the zone.

2. And you also do it in the "propeller" section of the aircraft that will probably be executed when the aircraft airframe is activated.

Just not get why you need to do it twice. Is it necessary to cover a DCS glitch or I am missing something?

Also ... I love the pilot units. I really wonder why DCS does not offer more units like that... they are all over the place. Wonder if some could be donated to ED.

Thanks to take the time man ... really appreciated!