AV8B Harrier II RL videos

mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Is it me or does the pilot look like he is flying with his thumb on the trim switch, trimming every few seconds?

To whom it may concern,

• 1 month later...

To whom it may concern,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hOREqW9pBJI

To whom it may concern,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

To whom it may concern,