Warthog Profile Default

Does the FA-18C have a default warthog profile like the A-10C and F-5E did? I loved the plug and play nature of those modules as the programming was already done for the profiles.. also I only know how to assign joystick buttons to functions but don’t know how to do complex stuff like speed brake button holding it down makes it go further and not just toggle..

nope

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...

Strikerdg - if all else fails, look for Chucks F18 guide. He details his Hotas setup. It isn't what I use, but it looks functional enough.

I don't have the F-5, but the A-10 is what this beast was made for - so it's unsurprising that it just work - I'd have hated to have to set it all up manually.

I wouldn't worry too much about the more complex setups - most of the time you don't need them, and don't forget that using one of your spare buttons as a shift helps a lot when you want to get 2 commands on a 1 way switch.

If you are feeling really brave - you could try Target for DCS, but I don't think many people bother (I certainly don't), because you need a different script for each aircraft - and that's a PITA.