Has five bombing got more difficult?

Wolf8312

I used to hit the target every time now I miss every time and never even see the bomb fall to see by how much. I pretty much follow the tutorial fly in from a few thousand feet fly about 70 degrees downwards (have also tried 90/30 etc) and let rip when the target liness up with the bottom line of my target reticle (have tried center etc) but never seem to hit anything! Anyone else have any trouble dive bombing in the 109?

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

After all this time still no answer?

Can anyone at least tell me if it is working for them so I know it's me, and not some bug? I can't even see the explosion using SC500 bombs. In the training mission there are plenty of targets and I am flying basically vertically above them, so it's hard to see how I could possibly miss.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

silly question, do you drop bomb then use F6 view (to see weapons) and do not see bomb`s explosion after impact?

do you have bomb`s fuse set to any position "with delay" or "without delay" or you just left it in the middle "safe" position?

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

silly question, do you drop bomb then use F6 view (to see weapons) and do not see bomb`s explosion after impact?

do you have bomb`s fuse set to any position "with delay" or "without delay" or you just left it in the middle "safe" position?

I have the fuse set to the one at full left position as recommended in the tutorial which is without delay. I'll give it a try with F6 later when I get time. Thanks for the response.

------------

I've tried it on every different setting (all four) OV and MV and the bomb always sinks into the ground and does not explode! This is the SC 500/250. Have you tried it yourself man? Does it work for you?

For me for it to work I would basically have to hit a unit dead on and hammer it into the ground!

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

pictures are from K-4 ground attack tutorial, fuse was set with delay, 250kg bomb

but i have to admit that sometimes when bomb hit somehow object (house, ground unit or ship etc.) it does not explode or explosion is not visible, does not matter if it is off-line ar on-line game

1819536170_Vstiek.JPG.5feef494814a33eeff336c65a589298c.JPG

1839486436_Vstiek..JPG.5000e80067a0b82dc7b579d845e540d2.JPG

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |