DCS server list empty and website with a lot of RTO

As per title, the DCS in game server browser came up empty and im having trouble loading the website. Checked through command prompt, i have a lot of RTO. Also sometimes whenever i launch DCS, it kinda tells me that my login was failed and mutiplayer will be disabled.

I contacted my ISP and they were having the same problem as well, they assumed that the server was at fault and not the ISP. Eventhough i checked with a friend of mine, though not from the same country, he can access the website just fine.

ISP is PT Telkom Indonesia

Edited by Scarrrface

A little bit of update, joining with IP does let me join a server but i cant do anything in the role selection screen and its going to stuck for an indefinite amount of time.

Joined a friend server, gave me the IP to connect for a small mission and everything work just fine.

Edited by Scarrrface

4 days and still no replies yet, am i doing something wrong? This issue is quite urgent for me as i want to purchase a module on the website.

At least now i can confirmed that the problem is the ISP, but i just thought maybe ED can do something from their end.

• ED Team

Hi Scarrrface

contact support and explain the issue to the team, I am not sure what they can do about your ISP but it wont hurt to ask.

have you tried using a vpn? ( if it is allowed in your country )

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the reply and suggestion, but i dont think i can contact support due to my current circumstances though as it effects every page on the website. I will try using VPN and will advise if anything happens related to the problem.

UPDATE : Using browser plugin VPN confirmed solved my problem connecting to the DCS website with no trouble, but sadly i dont have any VPN service to use for the game.

Edited by Scarrrface

• ED Team

Hi

thanks for letting us know, I hope you can get your ISP to figure it out.

have you tried flushing your dns to see if it helps?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2