Russian Flight Manual uploaded by Chizh

EagleEye

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Map

Yeah....gonna be some great bedtime reading. Does anybody know if there is gonna be a map included like the one in Falcon 4.0 ? :pilotfly:

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

It's only the Flight Manual.

If I understand it correctly, there is another Manual. Both together have 600 or 700 pages.

Uff, I worried :D

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Anyone know of any software programs that can translate PDF files? We have nothing to lose by trying right :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Great, Cheers Yeepeekai

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

yep, see that, I have a friend who has promt 7 on his machine, will take pdf tomorrow and see if he can translate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

October 2008 ... there was a noticable increase in people with vacant visage, speaking what sounded like bad Russian while drooling ... was this a hitherto un-discovered sub-type of Tourette Syndrome? :megalol:

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

All,

I'm new here today and have the manual downloaded...thx to yeep!

I also jumped in and tried the translation software before reading it doesnt work...

Question is, does anyone know any software that will translate pdf files please?

Surely in todays computing age there just has to be something that can convert these files, even if you need to convert the pdf to word format first?

I'm definately getting the Russian version now (hopefully tomorrow, fingers crossed!!!)

Any help greatfully recieved

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Downloading promt translation sw right now... will check back and let ya'll know

Koriel,

Thank you. If you find software that works, please advise.

Happy to download and convert myself if needed. Dont expect anyone else to do the donkey work for me. Happy to post a converted version somewhere for others to download if I can manage to convert it and the admin dont mind?

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1