2018 roadmap

Prowler111

I love how RAZBAM just announced finally a Redfor aircraft, resumed development on the F-15E, release of the MiG-19P this year and maybe either EA of the Eagle or the Tucano, yet people are asking for the Mirage III like if they aren't busy enough...

Well, because a) people are selfish, and this is normal b) no one forced Razbam to work on dozens of modules simultaneously.

I, personally, have zero interest in F-15E and Tucano, and coming release of MiG-19 isn't a surprise, and MiG-23 probably coming in 2020 if not 2021. So, nothing to hype about for me. But last news about Mirage III was half a year ago, and this roadmap don't mentions it too. Now I'm interested if this project abandoned, put on hold, almost ready (don't think so) or what.

I suppose the F-15E will wait the final development of the F18, right?

So much meat on the grill , kudos to RAZBAM!

If they're borrowing ground radar mapping then I would say that's a safe assumption. I agree with there being so much mean on the grill if you include the recent releases from ED and the upcoming F-14. Sooo much to digest and I am having a ball!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Mirage is finished. Not beta or alpha.

Some improvments incoming only.

Its differnet Team also (for MiG-23).

Mirage is not finished, no matter how you lable it! It doesn't even have an ground-radar & there are many unfinished features to be done!

Raz what about Mirage III?

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

great to see the roadmap. Looking forward to some more love on the harrier. It still struggles to launch from the tarawa. Cant do a rolling start. Only wants to go vertical on take off. Needs to be able to do both. Also AI does a kooky transition on launch from vertical to horizontal flight. Like a sudden code change going from vertical flight to being shot out of a cannon in horizontal flight. Needs to be looked at.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Items not finished is not the same as Beta or Early Access.

I can list things not finished, buggy or not working on several modules ( Huey no coop-EGT, Ka-50 new cockpit- data link, etc )and they are in released status.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Mirage is not finished, no matter how you lable it! It doesn't even have an ground-radar & there are many unfinished features to be done!

Raz what about Mirage III?

The F/A-18 doesn't even have an A/G radar either, such a broken plane :doh: Btw: I don't know what you mean by air to ground radar but it's nothing like what we will get in the Hornet, it isn't used for the same purpose at all.

EDIT : The DCS F/A-18 of course

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It will be a long chew , I don't think we will se many of them before summer 2019 / Q1 2020.

True my friend, but there are other developers with projects that seem to be on the cusp of bringing something in the mean time.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Very glad to see you're not releasing the MiG-19 until it's finished. Time to move away from this broken early-access-logic and go back to selling stuff when it's done.

That F-15E will be a total blast!

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

never was anything preventing you from buying something when it's done.

giphy.gif

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Great roadmap, looking forward to the MiG-19. Would be great to know when BST's gonna ship their Phantom though, but they're known for announcing modules that are out like 3 weeks later. But since they're involved in the Hornet development, this may take a while still.

Mirage is finished. Not beta or alpha.

Some improvments incoming only.

I wouldn't say it's finished... the CCIP pipper for guns and rockets totally omits taking into account the ballistics, read: It's locked in y axis and just accurate at one single certain range that you have to find out by yourself (I did, it's pretty close). Might that be related to the A/G radar thing I'm reading here? I thought the C was a fighter with no dedicated A/G modes, but I might be wrong.

But to be fair, this actually is the only issue I have there. But I must confess that I don't fly her that much since I'm not particularly into A/A stuff so I might have missed a bunch of issues.

But well, eventually it comes down that even a finished product may need polishing, so to be precise, no product is ever truly finished. Best examples are the FC3 aircraft that lack FFB compatibility after receiving their FM upgrades. Too bad that's ultra low priority.

After all we have enough great modules to spend time with, so nothing's being a big issue except for the frame time / micro stuttering / short freezes that DCS still has. But I guess my 970 is just a piece of trash for this sim (3.2 - 3.5 GB VRAM usage on ultra low settings in an empty miz says it all). I don't see like 95+% of the users here with a 1080(ti) in their sigs without a reason rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

The only AG radar mode missing from M-2000C are mapping mode (no zoom, no EXP nor SAR mode) and terrain avoidance.

Nothing that would change the way you’re doing your attack run :music_whistling:

No problem with gun & rocket CCIP, are you sure your radar is ON and TAS selected ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

The relesead order is..1.Mig 19 / 2. F15E / 3.Mig 23 or maybe A29 ? I understand that work on F15E is on and the work on Mig23 will start after the release of Mig 19, I understand right??

You're right that they're starting the MiG-23 after the MiG-15, but that doesn't mean it'll release after the F-15E. MiG-23 might be 'easier' to make after all.

T.16000m HOTAS + Pedals || TrackIR5 ||

Win10 64bit || 120+500GB SSD, 1TB HDD || i5 4440 @3.3GHz || 16GB RAM @ 1600MHz || GTX1070 G1 ||

FCIII, L39ZA, AJS-37, Normandy '44, Persian Gulf, Channel

F/A-18C, Bf-109 K-4, WW2 Asset Pack, CA, P-47, F-16

...when BST's gonna ship their Phantom though, but they're known for announcing modules that are out like 3 weeks later.

https://belsimtek.com/news/1792/

"We've heard from community that Belsimtek has some kind of pattern.. e.g. if we are releasing news, then it means module is almost ready.

Sorry to "disappoint" you. But we are taking new effort and changing our ways. We will be going through module updates with the community, and you will know about milestones in our projects, while we are going through them together."

//Jarl