is multi crew planned for uh-1 ?

ORCA66

the Huey is my favorite model to fly with in VR

but unfortunately it do not support multi-crew with real players i really want to fly with my friends

in the same uh-1

is this future coming eventually ?

thank you for replaying

hopefully soon

i think it really has high potential

It has massive potential. I bought a 2nd copy of the Huey for my son a couple of years ago in anticipation.

Being fair, by the time this functionality is available, he might be old enough to learn how to fly it.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

It has massive potential. I bought a 2nd copy of the Huey for my son a couple of years ago in anticipation.

Being fair, by the time this functionality is available, he might be old enough to learn how to fly it.

nice to have a new member in the club :pilotfly:

i remember my first time flying it with oculus rift i started chasing a civilian bus in the valley pretending it is hijacked

i went too far .... but felt good :lol:

Whew I was getting worried that a week or two might go by without another thread on this topic being created!

:pilotfly:

my apologize

i am new to the forum

Hi guys! Multicrew was one of the topics we wanted to roll out as news article, but since you are active here recently, we will address it here.

First of all we want to say that we don't want to run from what we said. Multicrew will be done and its progressing. Yes it taking its time and we can only be grateful for your patience! worthy.gif

Things with helicopter multicrew are not exactly same as in, for instance, L-39. It is because L-39 have two separate cockpits, therefore two clients have each their own accessible controls to fiddle with. But its changing when you have two guys at the same cockpit and both of them have access to whole cockpit, things are getting tricky that way and we tried to dance around those issues we faced. And as solution so far we see separation of available commands for pilot and co-pilot with which we are working right now.

As of now we have implementation for multicrew and we are testing it and resolving surfaced issues. Testing process taking its toll, it should go through different testers ours and ED..

At this point we think its a matter of months until multicrew patch for Huey will go live, if no critical showstopper issues will appear.

Besides that, there is more changes for UH-1H, that are coming even sooner... You will hear about them soon..

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well, the Huey was advertised with multicrew when it was released in 2013. That was merely five years ago. But it is as it is, eventually it will happen.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

as solution so far we see separation of available commands for pilot and co-pilot with which we are working right now.

This is a little disappointing, to be honest. Not very realistic to not be able to manipulate certain switches, just because they are assigned to your co-pilot for instance. I understand it's easier to program this way, but it shouldn't be impossible to let both pilots be able to manipulate all switches. Sure, there will be conflicts, and the position of your switches on your hotas will not match the in-game switch position, but so what. Well, maybe it's because they are trying to solve these issues it's taking so long.

Well reading that multiplayer multicrew is still on the update list great but it’s no telling if they recall that it’s listed there. My hopes are not high as belsemic and ed merged this month so they will be busy with future updates if you want to fly a helo with a friend try the gazelle if you want it in a jet try the C-101 iirc. The huey is my favorite mod and I own them all except one the hawk which from current owners of the mod recommended against buying it and I have.

I fly the huey with a pro flight trainer puma, oculus rift vr and so to use CaptoGlove for switch management. That will be great before the CaptoGloves purchase I was going to build a button box but now I think I’ll try to recover my hardware expenses by seeing if someone wants a custom button box or two as I have at least two Leo bodnar boards one that has 64 contacts and a smaller one that has 8 axis, hat switch and 34 contacts iirc . I have a group of rotary encoders, miniature toggles and push buttons plus in storage more hardware to build a cockpit. I don’t have room maybe I’ll team up with someone who can cut out the panels and I’ll add the hardware for a fee if they don’t. If the gloves work as advertised I’ll be needing to unload several hundred dollars of hardware.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.