Flaming Cliffs Wish List

As the title says. It might be worthwhile for The developers to be able to review a thread that focuses on new ideas for Flaming Cliffs. Staying within the boundaries of what is already available. Meaning not wishing for new flyables etc. Just modifyng or adding to already available features.

An example:

Continuous "Fly-By" (F3 view) like in IL2 where you could also set the distance for the camera. So instead of a default distance of say 1000 meters it could be changed to any distance before and after. Once the object reached the after distance it would repeat the view. Fly By's for missiles would be nice also.

I think something like this has been done before but wasn't stickied.

1. complete the voice over tutorials would be great.

2. Increase flares/chaff for the eagle

Thats all really i don't know enough about the HOJ and the real characteristics of the aim-120 to ask for the preformance to be increased.

I say ED have a short break after this patch comes out and get stuck into their new title whatever that may be.

cheers

I just have one item for the wish list.

F/A-18 Hornet flyable add-on

i9 13900KS  (H150i), RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM @ 6000 MHz CL30, TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD's, MFG Crosswind, LG 48GQ900, Valve Index VR, TrackIR 5, Win11 Pro x64

I'd like updated models and textures of some weapons, even if they are made by a third party. It would be pretty nice with a weaponpack released, not adding new weapons but updating some, like the LGB's and other models that could use an update in their looks.

/Nasder, "I came, I saw, I got shot down."

I would like to see and AFM for each aircraft, though I imagine this would be extremely difficult and time consuming, so an AFM for the SU27 would be just as satisfying :)

Dont want anything new really, although I am looking forward to flying the KA52 ;)

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

See Ice, where those "wish"-threads mutating to... This one will be forgotten soon.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

I wonder would it be possible to have an interchangeable map in the F10 view? say to a realistic black AWACS view with outlined terrain and proper icons?

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

See Ice, where those "wish"-threads mutating to... This one will be forgotten soon.

Well I have an easy resquest, appart from solving the bugs, I would like to see a faint transparent smoke trail on AMRAAM. I've seen numerous videos of it and it always leaves some kind of trail. And it looks odd to see a floating missile travel away from the F-15 like this ingame.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I think that Han or Chizh or Oleg made it very clear that THERE WILL BE NO NEW FEATURES added to 1.1 ... only bugfixes. I can't recall which thread it was in, but it was there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I think that Han or Chizh or Oleg made it very clear that THERE WILL BE NO NEW FEATURES added to 1.1 ... only bugfixes. I can't recall which thread it was in, but it was there.

Yeah, this should really be a wishlist for 1.2 . . .

Well I tried. Thought maybe it could be kept it in a "realistic" context.

Guess I was wrong.

• 1 year later...
Continuous "Fly-By" (F3 view) like in IL2 where you could also set the distance for the camera. So instead of a default distance of say 1000 meters it could be changed to any distance before and after. Once the object reached the after distance it would repeat the view. Fly By's for missiles would be nice also.

Go to F2, move view point to anywhere you like, press Ctrl+F3 :)

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Go to F2, move view point to anywhere you like, press Ctrl+F3 :)

Oh quite helpful, didn't know that.

Looks like there are still some camera tricks I haven't noticed. Thanks! :D

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

I would like to have

SELECTABLE SKINS FOR STATIC JETS

Not just a single skin. E.g. I want to place a couple of Migs with different skins on the parking area.

I BET THAT IS EASY TO IMPLEMENT !!!!

Greetings

krel01

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm greedy.

I have two requests but I think they are both simple and realistic.

1. IFF for the F15 in STT. (Yeah I know. nag nag nag) :music_whistling:

2. Ability to map the LUA discrete keyboard input commands from this page

http://www.lockon.ru/index.php?end_pos=567&scr=default&lang=en

via the Options Input Game Controller Mappings.

Oh what the hell make it 3 wishes

3. The ability to map all the communications menu commands to game controller buttons.

eg. Awacs Vector to nearest bandit

Wingman commands etc.

The reason I ask, is that not all controllers come with scripting software.

Thanks

PaddyTB

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit

Ha Ha. Good call GA.

I really have to check the date on these things before I post.

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit

• 10 months later...

I would like to have Starforce made a little more user friendly or for that matter find another service that works....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR