Campaigns Not Available?

Ercoupe

I have the Mustang, the Spitfire and the Normandy map. All of the modules that it said were needed for those campaigns.

What about the WWII Assets, have you bought them as well?

Are they all on your current ED account (not Steam)?

If the answer to both questions is 'yes', then you should probably contact support.

As you can see from the following screenshot, it doesn't allow me to buy the first campaign because I don't own the BF-109, but I can buy the second one since I have all three prerequisites (P-51, Normandy and WWII Assets). So it must be something on your side.

TqQAWcf.png

Edited by Minsky

Dima | My DCS uploads

Okay! You know what...I think that must be it. When ED allowed us to move anything we had on Steam, over to our ED install, I did it. I may have missed something. I'll bet that I still have the assets module connected to my Steam account. Gonna look into that right now. Thanks.

Well, I really thought that was going to be the problem. But, I have the Epsom campaign, and it has all of the same requirements as the Clostermann campaign. I ran the Epson mission without any problems. WW2 objects all over the place, so I do have the assets pack in my ED install. Oh forget it. It's not all that important. Saves me some money!