HOTAS mapping?

Ragnar65

Guys,

does anyone here fly the Anton with TM Warthog or Cougar stick? And if so, would he/she/it mind sharing the mapping with me?

I´m not sure where to map the pickle-button. As far as I know, I need 3 buttons mapped - one for MG131/MG151 (wingroot), one for MG151 midwing and one for bombing, right?

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

I was using the Warthog Grip.

I had the inner guns bound to the first stage trigger, the outboard guns to the cms push or forward button (was playing around with this a bit) and the bomb pickle to the red bomb release button.

The safety flip cover I had bound to the master mode select button.

For me it's not a big deal if the bomb pickle is ab bit harder to reach, but the guns need to be easy to reach.

I'm using a similar layout with the hornet grip now.

It's not your stick, it's the module. Bombs (er, bomb) currently not working.

Pal, that´s not the question... What do you wanna say with that?

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

It's not your stick, it's the module. Bombs (er, bomb) currently not working.

I just tried. Bomb is working fine. Just sank an ELNYA tanker with 2 hits.

Have you set the Bomb fusing switch? And is the CB "Abwurfwaffe" ON?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

@Ragnar, I use the TM WH grip on the VIRPIL T-50 base.

Cowling and wingroot weapons (trigger a) on trigger 1st detent, outer wing guns (trigger b1) on trigger 2nd detent, Weapon (bomb) release (trigger b2) on the weapon release button (red button at top left).

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

@Ragnar, I use the TM WH grip on the VIRPIL T-50 base.

Cowling and wingroot weapons (trigger a) on trigger 1st detent, outer wing guns (trigger b1) on trigger 2nd detent, Weapon (bomb) release (trigger b2) on the weapon release button (red button at top left).

Thanks, mate, that´s what I had in mind... So when the trigger is fully pulled, all 6 barrels are firing? Sounds like a really heavy hitter... ;-)

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Thanks, mate, that´s what I had in mind... So when the trigger is fully pulled, all 6 barrels are firing? Sounds like a really heavy hitter... ;-)

Yes, as per Guderian's motto: nicht kleckern sondern klotzen!

LeCuvier