FC3 Bug thread

Great job keeping that list, very helpful. :thumbup:

Any chances adding Sun issue, blue flames or contrails too close to engines on the list?

And with #65, I think RWY/TWY lights were visible through undercast too, but I'm gonna check that, so we're not guessing.

//NOPE, cannot reproduce that again, so never mind.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Want me to guess which ones?

dont know as Im only handing over this , as observed by a friend of mine, who isnt forum member..

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

In Su-27 Wingman does not return to formation after take-off even after he himself called returning to formation. Wingman circles round the on full AF along with player while player is travelling enroute. Only returns to formation after the player calls out to return to formation but here to wingman does not confirm the call just returns to formation.

List updated.

A.I. behaviour and Sun issue are World issues and as such are better reported in the World Bugs sub-forum. Want to limit this thread strictly to the FC3 flyables as far as possible.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I didn't use DCS world before FC3 came out so whatever I experience just now is FC3 for me.

Yeah I can understand that the distinction is not evident if you have not dealt with it before.

Apologise if it sounds nitpicky, but if it does not directly affect a FC3 flyable aircraft then chances are it's a DCS World issue :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can't find this mentioned anywhere, but ground crew will verbally respond to a repair order but will not repair damage. I'm referring to the F-15C... I shut down the engines before calling.

Track please.

In the interim I'll add it to the list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Continous CTD while in MP. Can't play more than 10min in LAN

Wasn't happening with 1.2.1- where i was hosting MP games for hours.

Host don't crash everytime. Client CTD always after 5-15 min. After the first CTD, it's just impossible to connect whitout an immediate CTD. host has to restart the game.

You see the game, you connect, DCS.exe loads, then right after the first loading, you can see the briefing screen for a couple of seconds, then it shows a new loading screen and bamm- CTD in a matter of seconds.

Even if i host from the second computer, it crashs too. Tried several missions, including one created from 1.2.2

Is that kind of CTD already reported or do you want me to post all the logs and data ? :helpsmilie:

Btw - Thanks ED for bringing back FC3 right before my birthday :thumbup:

Is that kind of CTD already reported or do you want me to post all the logs and data ? :helpsmilie:

If you experience a CTD, post the contents of your logs folder. The more logs the better, assuming that you have updated to the latest version, that is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah I can understand that the distinction is not evident if you have not dealt with it before.

Apologise if it sounds nitpicky, but if it does not directly affect a FC3 flyable aircraft then chances are it's a DCS World issue :)

No issues. You couldn't have fathomed that I didn't use DCS world anyway because its free and most of the posters here have been using it.

CTD on mp server with latest 1.2.2 Update. I was flying Su-27 and MiG29G. With both i couldn't open rearm window with default keys. // [EDIT] my mistake with ream window keys (i pressed alt + ` and should alt + ') - little difference :).

I post the logs and track below:

Logs

Track

My spec: c2d e8500 @ 3.16 / x48ds5 / gtx285 1gb / 4gb (@ 800) / xfi xtreme audio / x52 / tir4 / g25+leobodnar box

Edited by Poko24

Continous CTD while in MP. Can't play more than 10min in LAN

Wasn't happening with 1.2.1- where i was hosting MP games for hours.

Host don't crash everytime. Client CTD always after 5-15 min. After the first CTD, it's just impossible to connect whitout an immediate CTD. host has to restart the game.

You see the game, you connect, DCS.exe loads, then right after the first loading, you can see the briefing screen for a couple of seconds, then it shows a new loading screen and bamm- CTD in a matter of seconds.

Even if i host from the second computer, it crashs too. Tried several missions, including one created from 1.2.2

Btw - Thanks ED for bringing back FC3 right before my birthday :thumbup:

This. Crashes seem more frequent the higher the ping gets.

Please correct

"#69 - Mig29 Chaff and Flare loaded amount incorrect/does not correspond with ME setting"

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. This only appears if I rearm in game, via the radio (Alt + ' ) Also applies to other DCS aircrafts (su-25T for instance).

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

This. Crashes seem more frequent the higher the ping gets.

Well - I was playing LAN over a wired network- so my ping was not even 5. :)

---

Thanks for the quick answer Viper !

It's late here - I will collect logs and the more details i can and send a bug report tommorow.

Have a good night everyone. :P

New bug :

in multiplayer we don't see the aibrake of SU25 and SU25T of human plane.

CE EVAC

Asus P5K - Intel E8500 - 8Go RAM - NVIDIA GTX260 896Mo - SB Audigy 2 ZS - TrackIR4 - Warthog - Pro Fligth Rudder Pedals - LED 3D Samsung 40" - Seven64

As I mentioned previously, if reports are not acknowledged or added to the list then you can assume that the matter has already been dealt with in latest version and will in all probability be included in next patch/update.

you told me to bring it up if it wasn't fixed.. well one of three have been fixed.. the wheels turn, BUT the turbine fans still do NOT. The other was no air effects at high G.

I have noticed that if you land on a civil route and try to cross a bridge, the aircraft falls through the bridge. View final part of "fall into bridge bug.trk".

Also flying with su-33 explodes suddenly. View second attachment.

All these bugs was prior to 11-11-12 update.

DCSW 1.2.2 + FC3

Fall into bridge bug.trk

strange expln.trk

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

SU-33 Falls through the aircraft carrier onto the water

Practicing landing the Su-33 onto the aircraft carrier and I fall through it. This is after the update as of today.

Track

waterlanding.trk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Over on lockonfiles.com Rugg was seeing what looked to be a pipper tracking issue in the F-15. With the pipper square in the center of the target aircraft's planform and a range of approximately 3000', rounds were arriving about one half pipper diameter behind the target.

Last night, as I further tested the pipper to see if I could see the same finding, I got the following HUD showing in Gun mode after depressing "undesignate" with the target having passed under the nose:

error.png

A boresight indicator one-half diameter beneath the gun-cross stabilized pipper. Hrmmmm...

Will need a track of this behaviour pls. Can anybody else confirm?

That behavior seems gone after 11 November update but I have a track of something more. Su-27 seems to be under mil power even after both engines on fire. Afterburners lasts until I throttled down to match F-15, then they never came up at the same time both tacos that were showing full RPM came to idle power. Still after that I had power to accelerate beyond 1000Kmph at 3000m.

Refueling of Su-30 hasn't been added to the list yet. Please add that too. Its a normal feature of that plane shouldn't be deprived of that.

Su-27 engine .trk

Edited by combatace