CH Fighterstick no longer recognized by Windows

kengou

It all started because I noticed a slight jittery left input on the x-axis while centered. I took the base apart to tighten contacts, and I really barely touched anything inside. When I reassembled the base, and plug it into my PC, I get no led lights and windows says it is an unrecognized device. Seems like maybe a problem with the circuit board or the usb connector? But it all seems tight and nothing is visibly disconnected when I checked it again.

I’ve had the stick almost 2 years.

Can anyone help?

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Look for smashed wires, that can happen during base reassembly.

Un-plug and plug - if available, the connector of USB cable

If is not this, static electricity of your hands could have damage circuit board, is rare but can happens.

Edited by Sokol1_br

Look for smashed wires, that can happen during base reassembly.

Un-plug and plug - if available, the connector of USB cable

If is not this, static electricity of your hands could have damage circuit board, is rare but can happens.

THANK YOU! You saved my stick. I opened it up and moved some wires around that might get squeezed by the base being closed up, and it's back and working again.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD