Thinking of getting Mig-15Bis, Should I?

il_corleone

Hello, I am planning to get the Mig15Bis, I already got the the Sabre, but I didn´t found Multiplayer servers, so I am afraid to happen the same thing to me again, are there good servers Sabre vs Mig? Like ACG in WW2?

Salute and thanks!

Edited by il_corleone

• ED Team

I spent the whole weekend flying the mig-15 online, plenty of servers, just look at the mission description in the server list to find an appropriate one :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Don't even hesitate!! I almost did and I'm happy I bought the MiG. It's a heck of a lot of fun to fly and in some ways more enjoyable then the Saber. Try looking for us, the 39th we are always looking for guys to fly and we need more MiG pilots. We fly co-op and PvP missions. Since I'm one of the only few who have the MiG I get to fly it a lot.

http://39thvfs.enjin.com/

Hello, I am planning to get the Mig15Bis, I already got the the Sabre, but I didn´t found Multiplayer servers, so I am afraid to happen the same thing to me again, are there good servers Sabre vs Mig? Like ACG in WW2?

Salute and thanks!

There are, at least, several great servers featuring the Sabre and Fagot. I would definitely recommend getting the Mig-15bis. The Mig-15bis is a whole lot of fun. She is my favorite DCS World ride, so far. :thumbup: MJ

''Thinking of getting Mig-15Bis, Should I? ''

Nah,you would'nt like it.....stay away from the MiG.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Of course you should if you look for a module that really gives you the possibility to feel like a real Mig-15 pilot. Most of the aircraft systems are functionnals, the FM appears to accurately recreate its flight characteristics, the 3D model is just awesome.

All these points would justify the purchase.

Multi will develop for sure, do not worry, specially as this plane is now available : the perfect opponent for the Sabre.

I just hope its beta state won't last for too long, that's my only request regarding this wonderful module.

have a look on that one ! :thumbup:

definitely the skin wich will make me buy it ! ( unfact i wasn't very far to do it ...:music_whistling:)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=140320

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals