no mission successful comment in short mission ode to mongo F/A 18

Hey Flyers,

since several days I'm trying to make the F/A18 "ode to mongo" short sp mission in the Persic Gulf. I have to destroy two buildings. One is identified by its position ( waypoint one) the other one is around.

There are absolutely no "comments" when hitting the first one and at the end briefing it is identified as Bulding 4, but never displayed as a victory or something that confirms that i was hitting the right one. I would expect something like this video where it clearly shows that the buildings were hit ( from 8'30'') :

the second one is on the map identified as target 2 and waypoint 2, but the waypoint 2 in the fighter is far away from the target, in all waypoint sequences...

Can someone confirm this 2 points ? Or am I hitting the wrong building ??? What should I do then ? Ready to give more informations if needed.

H97M-E --- 16GB DDR3--- i4790k --- GTX 1080 --- Oculus Rift

Nothing happens in the mission editor unless you tell it to happen. You must define targets and victory conditions and create triggers to detect when they have been accomplished.

If the target building is a scenery object in the map, you'll need to write some code to detect if it has been destroyed. If it is a static object you have manually placed, you can use the UNIT DEAD trigger condition to determine if the object has been destroyed.