3B Viking model and the improved physics model for AAR

AG-51_Razor

and for that they have to do the mentioned things.

why? you can also refuel and make tutorials with the current physics (not denying that it needs some love)

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That was posted over a year ago and nowhere does he mention improving air to air refueling physics is required prior refueling video.Given the date of the post and how things are going lately in DCS I wouldn’t hold out hope for seeing that academic refuel video in the next two years,if ever..

Not that to say I find that good or acceptable,but its just the way things are/have been with DCS. Stuff gets announced(whether promised or not is pure semantics) and then doesn‘t happen or happens way later.Simple fact of life.

Regards,

Snappy

I do remember Wags mentioned new basket and drogue physics in a mini-update before the F/A-18C hit EA but I can't find it now though so if they've quietly erased the mention of it we probably won't see it soon/ever.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

I do remember Wags mentioned new basket and drogue physics in a mini-update before the F/A-18C hit EA but I can't find it now though so if they've quietly erased the mention of it we probably won't see it soon/ever.

I dont think that "features" coming in a near future, more, by the last situation about the "ED get the modules out NOW", "where are my feautres on X module?", etc. Surelly that has "delayed ad eternum". Meanwhile that dont will show on the newsleters, only can wait.

That was posted over a year ago and nowhere does he mention improving air to air refueling physics is required prior refueling video.Given the date of the post and how things are going lately in DCS I wouldn’t hold out hope for seeing that academic refuel video in the next two years,if ever..

Not that to say I find that good or acceptable,but its just the way things are/have been with DCS. Stuff gets announced(whether promised or not is pure semantics) and then doesn‘t happen or happens way later.Simple fact of life.

Regards,

Snappy

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3430203&postcount=4

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Thank you SkateZilla. That is exactly what I was asking about. Additionally, I believe that Wags had mentioned that ED planned to redoing the 3D model of the Viking as part of this "upgrade" to air to air refueling. Just curious about where they are with this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]