I-16 Frist Look / impressions video

philstyle

Sold!

This module is of good quality considering its not only Open beta, but its apparently done by 1 individual

But as a buyer beaware (came as a surprise to me) as the l16 as an aircraf it at has no trim. You always need hands on the stick or you nose straight down.If you can get over that than its is otherwise would be fun little plane.

Also to note No English translated cockpits yet, and it still missing its bombs

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

This module is of good quality considering its not only Open beta, but its apparently done by 1 individual

But as a buyer beware (came as a surprise to me) as the l16 as an aircraf it at has no trim. You always need hands on the stick or you nose straight down.If you can get over that than its is otherwise would be fun little plane.

Also to note No English translated cockpits yet, and it still missing its bombs

Except at take off, trim is something I regularly forget to use and can spend a few hours flying with bags of nose down trim :music_whistling: so that doesn't pose a problem for me. Likewise bombs. I never use them. For me it's all about flying.

Phil's video got me hooked, however, after reading a few posts by early adopters, I will hold off for a while and see if there is an update.

To hell with it! I bought it anyway. :D

Having flown it in both VR and TrackIR in another flying combat game, I bought it on 5/10 when I got the e-mail of the news sight unseen. Everyone just has to accept that this is an early release module, so it WILL have it’s issues. Report them and wait patiently for OctopusG to work them out.

I shoutout an extremely well earned WELL DONE!

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1