[FIXED INTERNALLY] TACAN message and triangle missing when HSI displayed on DDI

tifafan

Since yesterday's update of Open Beta, this function is restored. The HSI now displays complete TACAN information.

The only issue I have with TACAN now is in the HUD: The steering bar to the selected TACAN disappears as soon as I define a course in the HSI.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Since yesterday's update of Open Beta, this function is restored. The HSI now displays complete TACAN information.

The only issue I have with TACAN now is in the HUD: The steering bar to the selected TACAN disappears as soon as I define a course in the HSI.

This has always been the case. Assumed it was intentional as the heading indicator is replaced by the alignment offset indicators.

T...Assumed it was intentional as the heading indicator is replaced by the alignment offset indicators.

I suspected that it's supposed to work that way. Have to figuire out how to get the "alignment offset indicator". The Early Access guide does not mention it, and the NATOPS manual is tough lecture.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5