Ground fire passing through objects

I play Combined Arms frequently and I've noticed a terrible bug where rounds, either tank, auto cannon, or machine gun will pass through enemy vehicles and troops.

I have not been able to replicate this bug, but it is a game breaker for anyone who plays Combined Arms.

I know this isnt a detailed report, but as stated, I have no way to reproduce.

Has anyone reported this - or is ED aware of this bug?

Edited by Apocalypse31

I'm trying to find the origin of this bug.

The example on the left shows a T72B at 500 meters, but I cant seem to get an accurate lase - lase showing - 1214m? The laser is shooting right through the tank.

I was able to reproduce this in the T72B, Leopard, and as shown in the M1A2 - all three laser range finders produced an inaccurate range - as if the target didnt exist.

Of course, when I fire at the tank, my round passes straight through the object - both AP and HE rounds.

The image on the right shows a tank at 548m, and gives me an accurate lase, then allows me to hitl the tank.

The only difference between the two tanks is that the tank shown on the left is the group leader of the tanks used in the example.

LaseTank.png.350f1d454a7e747e218034dc510b38bb.png

Edited by Apocalypse31

I play lots of CA, too. Red T-90s attacking Blue M1-A2s at Vaziani Airbase shoot through the hardened aircraft bunkers -- the rounds go right through the bunkers and out the other side on the same trajectory.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I play lots of CA, too. Red T-90s attacking Blue M1-A2s at Vaziani Airbase shoot through the hardened aircraft bunkers -- the rounds go right through the bunkers and out the other side on the same trajectory.

WC

Yes and rearming via trucks or storage buildings works only sometimes in MP!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]BASIS WarThunder and DCS

http://black-alpha-sheep-in-service.clans.de/ DISCORD: https://discord.gg/7AmpDD8

:smartass:Win-10Pro, Mainboard AB350-Gaming3, AMD Ryzen 1600x 4,1 GHZ, COOLER MASTER Master Liquid, 32GB 3200 DDR4, Gigabyte RX Vega 64, Samsung SSD 840, edtracker, edtracker-pro, Lenovo Explorer VR, modules: all