Bring back the in-game 3D livery viewer from LOMAC

carss

To those of you who have played lOMAC, I'm sure you remember how wen you go to the loadout editor, you can view the aircraft in 3D, see the missile actually attached, plus see the skin you are selecting and view it properly by panning the aircraft before flying it.

I was greatly disappointed to see that in FC2 and onward (I have not played FC1), the selection of the skins are completely reliant on text titles, and the weapons are only visible by a front illustrated silhouette. I find this very frustrating as a player to figure out which missile I was adding and how to go about loading weapons and adding skins. You won't see the correct result till you fully load the game and start flying, and then you realize you have made a mistake and have to go all the way back and do it all over again. :mad:

I don't know why ED had to change it to that honestly as it looks like a step behind. But anyways, I'm pretty sure a lot of players prefer the LOMAC version of loading the aircraft over the FC2 style, right? So can it be brought back into DCS World in the future?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Agree. Pls give us hangar with ability to view 3d model and loadout, something similar to wot or ace combat. Thx ED

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Agree. Pls give us hangar with ability to view 3d model and loadout, something similar to wot or ace combat. Thx ED

Oh yeah, even War Thunder has that, plus WT has both tanks and planes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry: