Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

ГСН Р-77 в лучшем случае ровна 120А, так как в реальности они были очень слабы против всяких диполей и Рэб

У вас есть логические блоксхемы ГСН Р-77, 120А, 120B, 120C? Лучше, хуже - это вообще не разговор.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

• ED Team
Will you now be considering the addition of the R-73 RDM-2 to DCS?

Yes. We'll add this missile to plan.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Will an improved effect of ECM be implemented for the new Aim-120 autopilot?

Right now ECM makes the missile perfectly track the target from any distance. An Aim-120 can be launched on a non-jamming target, the shooter can turn his radar off. If the target now starts jamming, then the unsupported Aim-120 will instantly snap to that jammer and start guiding to it with lead pursuit.

This makes ECM 100% useless, as it improves the Aim-120 guidance.

Right now ECM makes the missile perfectly track the target from any distance. An Aim-120 can be launched on a non-jamming target, the shooter can turn his radar off. If the target now starts jamming, then the unsupported Aim-120 will instantly snap to that jammer and start guiding to it with lead pursuit.

As I remember it's actual for AIM-7 as well, it was part of DCS air-to-air for a long time, HOJ.

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

As I remember it's actual for AIM-7 as well, it was part of DCS air-to-air for a long time, HOJ.

Yes, HOJ has always been there, but with a worse guidance (it was pure pursuit) which made it less effective. The missile also had reduced burn through ranges when going active.

Now the HOJ guidance is perfect, making ECM useless.

Also it is questionable whether an unsupported missile will identify a suddenly appearing jammer as its original target.

But Flanker will stay as is now... old dinosaur without any upgrade. :cry:

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Sad to say that from my side honestly :( , but you can play role old Su-27Ps which are still operated in Kaliningrad for example. :)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

Yes, HOJ has always been there, but with a worse guidance (it was pure pursuit) which made it less effective. The missile also had reduced burn through ranges when going active.

Now the HOJ guidance is perfect, making ECM useless.

Also it is questionable whether an unsupported missile will identify a suddenly appearing jammer as its original target.

I guess I understand what do you mean, go ahead. ;)

Run some tests please. ECM does have such an effect chaff wise, aswell as in another area that is currently a bit buggy and being fixed by ED.

Nevertheless even with these ECM effects, the AIM-120Bs are infinitely times more deadly at no-run-zone than the R-77 and R-27ER (or as the 120s were in 2.5.5) as my tests ( https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4447231&postcount=131 ) clearly show, which is not in relation to the 0 year gap between it and the 77 and the 4-10 year gap between it and the R-27/AIM-7M/MH. Before the autopilot update, the performance against chaff authentically represented the difference in technology and time frame relative to the other missiles.

Edited by Max1mus

Nevertheless even with these ECM effects, the AIM-120Bs are infinitely times more deadly at no-run-zone than the R-77 and R-27ER (or as the 120s were in 2.5.5) as my tests

They should be infinitely deadlier than the R-27s, but I don't agree with the R-27's being such an easily guaranteed failure in the face of countermeasures that the pilot can confidently crank, release chaff and come right back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team
На фоне обновления A-10C II Warthog, Razbam просили вас предоставить им ваши смоделированные APKWS для AV-8B ?

Пока не слышал.

Мы сами им предложим эту ракету, когда она будет отлажена и оттестирована.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

We will add the R-73 RMD2 to Su-27, no problem. R-73 and R-73 RMD 2 are fully compatible with the Su-27 weapon system.

• ED Team

Nevertheless even with these ECM effects, the AIM-120Bs are infinitely times more deadly at no-run-zone than the R-77

Here you are wrong.

The effectiveness of R-77 close to AIM-120B.

...and R-27ER

Yes. The R-27 is missile of the previous generation. Naturally, it has less efficiency.

• ED Team
Thats great, but please make it a separate missile so we can keep the originals for time period specific missions.

Yes, we will.

We will add the R-73 RMD2 to Su-27, no problem. R-73 and R-73 RMD 2 are fully compatible with the Su-27 weapon system.

Р-73 РМД-2 может служить для организации противоракетной обороны и позволяет реализовать режим обратного старта для обороны задней полусферы носителя. Такое вообще реализуемо?

PC Specs: i7 10700k, 32gb DDR 4 3200mhz, RTX 2060 super, ssd m.2

VKB Gladiator NXT, Warthog Throttle.

• ED Team
Р-73 РМД-2 может служить для организации противоракетной обороны и позволяет реализовать режим обратного старта для обороны задней полусферы носителя. Такое вообще реализуемо?

Обратный старт один раз попробовали и забыли.

Подозреваю что там все не просто и тема развития не получила.

Во-первых, ракета при обратном старте, когда летит хвостом вперед, неустойчива, что может привести как минимум к потере цели, как максимум к потере ракеты.

Во-вторых, ракета окутывается собственным дымом и теряет цель.

In addition, aiming the rocket is difficult and you give up an offensive forward-firing pylon to dedicate it to defense, which should be ideally accomplished by your wing-man instead.

Online lone-player tactics do not match real life tactics which lead to the development of weapons.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Обратный старт один раз попробовали и забыли.

Подозреваю что там все не просто и тема развития не получила.

Во-первых, ракета при обратном старте, когда летит хвостом вперед, неустойчива, что может привести как минимум к потере цели, как максимум к потере ракеты.

Во-вторых, ракета окутывается собственным дымом и теряет цель.

H-qofOAfsL4.jpg

Судя по фотографиям, ракета стартует оперением назад, башкой вперёд, то есть на пилоне крепится задом наперёд, или я не прав?

PC Specs: i7 10700k, 32gb DDR 4 3200mhz, RTX 2060 super, ssd m.2

VKB Gladiator NXT, Warthog Throttle.

• ED Team
H-qofOAfsL4.jpg

Судя по фотографиям, ракета стартует оперением назад, башкой вперёд, то есть на пилоне крепится задом наперёд, или я не прав?

Не прав. Ракета стартует задом на перед.

Иначе ей просто не захватить цель в задней полусфере самолета.

• ED Team
In addition, aiming the rocket is difficult and you give up an offensive forward-firing pylon to dedicate it to defense, which should be ideally accomplished by your wing-man instead.

Agree.

There is also no way to aim the missile at a target in the rear hemisphere.

This is very good news and will be very appreciated by the redfor players!

Is there any difference beside the higher off-boresight angle when firing compared to the current R-73 in DCS?

When do you think is the implementation of the missile into DCS to be expected?