Interactive Map of Fortress Russia

Knock-Knock

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

As you say, interesting stuff.

I can't help but think that the map infers there's virtually nothing on the Chinese border, despite the reported border skirmishes that have happened. Not sure I believe that.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

As you say, interesting stuff.

I can't help but think that the map infers there's virtually nothing on the Chinese border, despite the reported border skirmishes that have happened. Not sure I believe that.

You mean the border skirmishes of 1969? A lot has happened since then.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Indeed, it's been decades since any significant tensions with China, and they're pretty closely allied in most ways. Only way China.might attack is if Russia was already on the ropes. I also wouldn't call that ''nothing'' this is only air defenses, looks like.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2