MSR Interdiction with the C-101CC

enigma6584

Been practicing a lot of navigation and such with the C-101EB and C-101CC. Finally got to dropping ordinance with the C-101CC. Put together a quick but fun little mission for the C-101CC in which I would imagine it being utilized. Decided to record video of some parts. Well one thing led to another...:smilewink: Best watched in Ultra HD.

Enigma6584, nice video and mission. Is this mission available to download? If not could you kindly share?

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Hi @Konovalov, thanks for the kind words. I don't have it set up for download. Most of these missions I make I use for my single player practice in learning the aircraft and it's systems. This mission could easily be changed for multiplayer though. Briefing is basic but I do have maps and such available and all relevant information in the text brief.

If you want the mission, just PM with your email address and I'll send it to you. Cheers.

• 3 months later...
This missions and it's variations are now available for download.

https://forums.mudspike.com/t/dcs-mission-submission-c-101cc-insurgent-interdiction/9184

Thanks for sharing, I'm not flying the C-101 at the moment, but will fly your missions when I return to this plane (currently with the F-16, F-18 and Bf-109 ... no time for playing more aircrafts :( )

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for sharing, I'm not flying the C-101 at the moment, but will fly your missions when I return to this plane (currently with the F-16, F-18 and Bf-109 ... no time for playing more aircrafts :( )

You are welcome. I completely understand the lack of time...always there myself. So many modules, very little time. :) I've actually come to really love this little plane. It is so basic yet so many things to do with it in terms of making counter insurgency missions and such. It really is a beautiful piece of art in the DCS World. I will be making more missions for this module.

I am really hoping that Aviodev does some more modules because I like their work product.

I've actually come to really love this little plane.

I love it too, as it was used on my country for a long time:

EL9YI8Y.jpg

It is so basic yet so many things to do with it in terms of making counter insurgency missions and such.

Actually, I once intended to edit a series of missions for the EB version, to practice/teach IFR manouvers, like intercepting VOR radials and flying ILS approaches with little visibility or making use of the IFR hood .. but at the time my knowledge of the Mission Editor wasnt good enough ... maybe on the future :)

I am really hoping that Aviodev does some more modules because I like their work product.

Yes, I'm really looking forwards to their Mirage F-1 .. dont mind if in early access or not :) .. in the meantime I can use Mods, but it is not the same :(

xy6IoOv.jpg

Best regards,

Eduardo.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB