Looking for relatively experienced F-14 pilot or pilot-RIO pair, for a squadron

Harker

We're forming a squadron with some guys and we're attached to a larger milsim group.

We operate a joint F-18 and F-14 squadron. The only two experienced pilots, myself and another guy, are F-18 pilots.

We would like for a pilot or ideally a pilot - RIO pair to join us and help teach our F-14 nuggets. We currently have two pilot - RIO pairs. It's not a requirement that you're an ace, just competent.

In addition, the squadron may split in the future, to separate F-18 and F-14 squadrons and in that case, you could become the F-14 squadron lead.

The current structure is that I am the "CAG" and we have an "XO" for the joint squadron. If we split into two squadrons, the F-14 squadron will get its own "XO". I'm using " " because although we do have a structure, we don't have ranks, at least right now. It's just a way to delegate responsibilities and organize flights and taskings.

We're in the process of setting up a dedicated server and it's probably going to be up and this/next week. We're also transitioning to SRS for comms.

For the moment, we train two days per week, Monday and Wednesday, at 19.00 GMT. The current plan is that a little later, this will become one training and one co-op mission per week.

The position comes with a small salary, paid by the head of the milsim group, not me.

PM me here or on Discord if you're interested and we can have a chat. The group's Discord is https://discord.gg/vaDATt

Thank you for your consideration.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Harker im sorry i cant deal with those guys

One said "ni**a we just flying" at onenpoint. After mocking ppl more when i signed off i said 'im not your "ni**a"

And everyone exploded on me but didnt say anything to him.

Thnen they proceeded to childishly.threaten me (my dad works at microsoft) whem i told them i wasnt being called that and actually me protesting being called that is is NOT racist.

Xoxo love was the one who inhad the main problems with but i cant do it

You insisted on naval fighters..someone yelled at me.for asking for a jf spot since.. someone was flying a spit and half were flying f16s. But i got all caps yelled at fornwanting to fly the jf17

Look the in game f16.isnt the n.

Noone was training * at all*

The spitfire definitely was never in the USN.

Im all set - I cant fly with such toxic ppl let alone teach