U.F.O.

Xilon_x

I think we'd all be better off spending our time speculating about real stuff like Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster, when DCS World will release an F-117, or when we will see the next module.

I was abducted by aliens once, and not one of them wanted sex, the frigid tossers! They were so embarrassed by earthlings demanding they be probed. All, the aliens wanted was to know the way to Alpha Centauri that they refuse ever again to visit this godforsaken rock populated by hooligans bent on destroying their world.

So clearly we definitely know there are no UFOs anymore, even if there were any in the past. Who'd want to visit a planet run by the psychopaths we call our leaders? We couldn't even manage to get Brexit right!!!

It is impossible for an Alien to abduct someone, it is literally unthinkable. BTW Brexit is fake the UK got kicked out of the EU and NATO, that is why Russian bombers fly to the UK because of something the UK MI's did in Russia.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things will come to light in the next few years for most of the thinking population one ET and or ET tech has been and continues to have a presence on earth, (we are not alone) and religion/god/gods is a fairytale used to keep the local populous in check not to much unlike Santa Claus is used on children except toys or a lump of coal is used in place of hell or a promised eternity in heaven.. ridiculous.. It probably had its usefulness for a time but now is a net negative for civilization, anyhow if you are looking for sober discussion on both topics I recommend Richard Dolan for the ET/UFO/UAP subject and Sam Harris on religion.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Maybe better ask the 'seen it all' folks you mentioned there, but I'd assume you can get a 'flat edge' on a contrail by just making it extend all the way to a different temperature or pressure zone. Yes, of course you are right that these things change gradually in the real world, but there is a bit of a cut-off at which the resulting clouds are visible. Just a guess, though.

Also, you may call me crazy, but I believe I can indeed see the airplane dragging it, despite the horrible camera. Don't get fooled by 'I zoomed in all the way', that was filmed with a cell phone camera and even the good ones among them have rather pitiful optics to see anything that's far away. All the digital trickery they do to get decent images eventually can't fool the physics of geometric optics.

That's an interesting point although I can't still quite grasp what could make a contrail look black.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A few things will come to light in the next few years for most of the thinking population one ET and or ET tech has been and continues to have a presence on earth, (we are not alone) and religion/god/gods is a fairytale used to keep the local populous in check not to much unlike Santa Claus is used on children except toys or a lump of coal is used in place of hell or a promised eternity in heaven.. ridiculous.. It probably had its usefulness for a time but now is a net negative for civilization, anyhow if you are looking for sober discussion on both topics I recommend Richard Dolan for the ET/UFO/UAP subject and Sam Harris on religion.

No, it is in fact the opposite, Sentient Alien races have to have had a biblical event in order for them to be motivated to travel to Earth. Do not assume a better technology than Earth in this matter, so a sentient Alien race astronaut would take 1000's of years to get to Earth. It is a plan from Heaven in order for HumanKind and sentient Alien races to meet and trade some day.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

I'd love to know what the DCS community thinks about the footage captured by Navy pilots. It's not fake (it is released from the pentagon), and I don't think it's aliens - but what could it be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

No, it is in fact the opposite, Sentient Alien races have to have had a biblical event in order for them to be motivated to travel to Earth. Do not assume a better technology than Earth in this matter, so a sentient Alien race astronaut would take 1000's of years to get to Earth. It is a plan from Heaven in order for HumanKind and sentient Alien races to meet and trade some day.:thumbup:

You have no "facts". No they don't need BS to motivate them, they obviously have more advanced tech (don't use "better"), they are apparently already here, (so no travel time needed) and if Heaven is a location then I could equally claim that the state of Kentucky is planning for our meeting too with just as much validity!

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

I'd love to know what the DCS community thinks about the footage captured by Navy pilots. It's not fake (it is released from the pentagon), and I don't think it's aliens - but what could it be?

I think it is likely extra terrestrial, pilots have been seeing these since the forties and fifties long before we had anything that was remotely close and comparatively conceivable. I believe they use a form of gravity based propultion/manipulation. By the way the modern scientific community still doesn't fully understand gravity its self!

Edited by Delta59R

I think it is likely extra terrestrial, pilots have been seeing these since the forties and fifties long before we had anything that was remotely close and comparatively conceivable. I believe they use a form of gravity based propultion/manipulation which by the way the modern scientific community still doesn't fully understand.

The scientific community does have that pesky tendency of failing to understand how something works whenever it's just 'sciency sounding words mashed together'. No offence, but 'that looks like one of them gravity based manipulation systems to me' is just about as good as 'magic'.

"Suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone will say, 'Plate' or 'Shrimp' or 'Plate of shrimp,' out of the blue. No explanation and there's no point in looking for one either. It's all part of the cosmic unconsciousness."

"You know the way everybody is into weirdness right now? Books in all the supermarkets about the Bermuda Triangle, UFO's, how the Mayans invented television, that kind of thing? Well the way I see it it's exactly the same. There ain't no difference between a flying saucer or a time machine."

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I'd like to know a well. Could it be a smudge or defect or dust on the lens of the flir?

When they talk about how the f/a18 spirals downward in order to get a good look at the UFO and it matches their spiral maneuver perfectly but opposite, then that just sounds like equipment failure, or something stuck to the lens.

As fair as I know nobody saw anything as well as detected it with sensors at the same time. Only one or the other, making me think it's malfunction one time, and optical illusion of the human eye the next. If they both saw it with their eyes and also confirmed it with their equipment, then we would know something was likely there. But when it's only one or the other, it's likely malfunctioning sensors or brain failure. We are tricked by magicians easily, and we know they are not aliens(unless thats part of their alien plan :p)

There's that space photo of the NASA blanket floating around in space, and people thought it was an alien satellite, because there was no sense of scale. So I'm quite sure what pilots saw with there own eyes, in a pressurized cabin, with artificial oxygen, traveling at Mach 1, at 30,000 feet with brain overloaded with information and expecting to see a UFO from a briefing.... well that's a stressful situation, and your brain is primed to see something unusual, then the brain takes shortcuts to keep you safe(could that pile of leaves be a lion watching you? My tribe said there was a lion around.... ) , so in those moments everything looks unusual.

Perhaps those malfunctions are even programmed in on purpose to test pilot's and radar crew psychology since they seem to happen only during training....and some pentagon psychologist team is chuckling away.

But I'm quite sure all of this is purposely lite on info in order to create mystery to sell a book and TV show (about to air).

Still I'd love to find out how our eyes were tricked, whether it was dust on the flir or something else logical.

Unless they shoot one down and we get hands on it, then it's all just weather balloons and lens dust to me :)

Edited by NineGzuz

The scientific community does have that pesky tendency of failing to understand how something works whenever it's just 'sciency sounding words mashed together'. No offence, but 'that looks like one of them gravity based manipulation systems to me' is just about as good as 'magic'.

Not really.., but what I was trying to say is that they don't understand how gravity its self works let alone how it can be artificially produced and/or manipulated. They don't know if its a wave or gravitons, Ill edit the post to clear that up. Think magnetism for example at one point we had no idea how it worked.

Edited by Delta59R

I'd like to know a well. Could it be a smudge or defect or dust on the lens of the flir?

Unless they shoot one down and we get hands on it, then it's all just weather balloons and lens dust to me :)

Wow, when F18 Pilots (plural) say they see something I believe them! I think you're being incredibly narrow-minded and I also think that you are forgetting how qualified and well-trained these individuals are for observing and reporting. The Navy only picks the best, they don't pick fools that would mistake a smudge.. get real.. I'd also like to add he described it in detail that of a craft that was the shape and size of a 40-foot Tic Tac with two L-shaped appendages on the bottom. One of the crew that review the original Flir footage described it the same way and that the original footage was 10 minutes long and much more clear.

Edited by Delta59R

Reading the comments on this one is brain cell killing.

It's so obviously just the contrail of another aircraft it hurts. I fly often and love my window seats and see this al the time.

Generally, the vast majority of UFO sightings can be explained by earthly phenomena misidentification of completely normal objects or fakery.

But there are a few intriguing accounts. Most notably the Belgian UFO wave, which was seen by thousands of people.

The one account that is surely one of the the most interesting to us is the "tic tac", which was spotted and followed by US Navy F/A-18 pilots.

There's even a "The Fighter Pilot Podcast" episode with one of the pilots.

However, all any unexplained aerial phenomena proves so far, is that people see some weird stuff. Any extraterrestrial origin is pure speculation and imagination.

Another FA18 SH driver reported almost crashing into a UFO in 2014 (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html) . With speeds that were not possible with current technology. And I believe it was the chief of staff of the Belgian Air Force that had a briefing. Two aircraft radars locked on as well as a ground radar. So clearly, it wasn't an equipment malfunction. That was a while ago.

The tic tac was fascinating as well.

So it seems like there's something.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

When they talk about how the f/a18 spirals downward in order to get a good look at the UFO and it matches their spiral maneuver perfectly but opposite, then that just sounds like equipment failure, or something stuck to the lens.

As fair as I know nobody saw anything as well as detected it with sensors at the same time. Only one or the other, making me think it's malfunction one time, and optical illusion of the human eye the next. If they both saw it with their eyes and also confirmed it with their equipment, then we would know something was likely there. But when it's only one or the other, it's likely malfunctioning sensors or brain failure. We are tricked by magicians easily, and we know they are not aliens(unless thats part of their alien plan :p)

There's that space photo of the NASA blanket floating around in space, and people thought it was an alien satellite, because there was no sense of scale. So I'm quite sure what pilots saw with there own eyes, in a pressurized cabin, with artificial oxygen, traveling at Mach 1, at 30,000 feet with brain overloaded with information and expecting to see a UFO from a briefing.... well that's a stressful situation, and your brain is primed to see something unusual, then the brain takes shortcuts to keep you safe(could that pile of leaves be a lion watching you? My tribe said there was a lion around.... ) , so in those moments everything looks unusual.

Perhaps those malfunctions are even programmed in on purpose to test pilot's and radar crew psychology since they seem to happen only during training....and some pentagon psychologist team is chuckling away.

But I'm quite sure all of this is purposely lite on info in order to create mystery to sell a book and TV show (about to air).

Still I'd love to find out how our eyes were tricked, whether it was dust on the flir or something else logical.

Your forgetting the fact that surface ships picked it up for a week prior. And they were vectored to it. You're not going to be vectored due to a speck of dust.

There's no more credible witness than professionals who are trained to pick up other aircrafts, with their lives on the line.

And remember, there are "beeelions and beeeelions of stars" after all.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Wow, when F18 Pilots (plural) say they see something I believe them! I think you're being incredibly narrow-minded and I also think that you are forgetting how qualified and well-trained these individuals are for observing and reporting. The Navy only picks the best, they don't pick fools that would mistake a smudge.. get real.. I'd also like to add he described it in detail that of a craft that was the shape and size of a 40-foot Tic Tac with two L-shaped appendages on the bottom. One of the crew that review the original Flir footage described it the same way and that the original footage was 10 minutes long and much more clear.

The pilots no doubt are the best, no question, but from a high altitude, travelling at incredible speed, with possible mild hypoxia effects on the brain due to high g forces - how accurately can anyone (even the best) tell how big something is, when it's in the ocean, miles away. There would be nothing to give you a true sense of scale.

The quality of FLIR is also not particularly high definition and takes some interpretation.

350px-Black_Knight_Satellite_%28cropped%29.jpg

This UFO looks like a huge satellite orbiting earth. But it's actually a small blanket that feel out of the space station....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Your forgetting the fact that surface ships picked it up for a week prior. And they were vectored to it. You're not going to be vectored due to a speck of dust.

I think that's what NineGzuz is getting at - the pilots were primed to expect to see a "UFO" so anything their brains couldn't explain to them naturally (under the stresses of flying the best fighter plane at the time) everything unusual would stand out as a UFO.

Have you ever been mushroom gathering in a forest? Everything after a while starts looking like a mushroom. Every shadow, every stick, every rock is subconsciously a mushroom, until you consciously analyze it.

Magician's also use priming like this to do their tricks. Even the best person around can be primed and tricked (unless they know it's coming).

This is what I think happened: The surface ship's have a radar malfunction, or a training bogey, who knows. They brief the pilots to look for something unusual. Under the mental and physical stress and perhaps even mild effects of hypoxia from high G, the brain is not going to thinking as clearly as it's capable with two feet on the ground and a nice cup of coffee... and something visually miles away looks to be a certain size and shape, even though it's just an optical illusion.

We don't know if what the pilots saw was the same as what the FLIR saw, or what the radar on the surface ship detected. They might have all been separate and unrelated things.

I'm married to a psychologist, trust me, our brains are stupid (especially mine apparently :P)

Edited by TomOnSteam

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Another FA18 SH driver reported almost crashing into a UFO in 2014 (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html) . With speeds that were not possible with current technology. And I believe it was the chief of staff of the Belgian Air Force that had a briefing. Two aircraft radars locked on as well as a ground radar. So clearly, it wasn't an equipment malfunction. That was a while ago.

The tic tac was fascinating as well.

So it seems like there's something.

Tic tac was visual ID only AFAIK. Which as we all know is not that reliable particularly in stressful situations. Friendly fire accidents happen sometimes from this - pilots mistake markings on top of vehicles for SAMs in the gulf War. Everyone in the same flight group saw the non exist ant SAMs.

With the Belgian group, how do we know that it wasn't a falling meteor or satellite debris which China didn't bother warning us. Etc. All 3 radars may have picked up a weather anomaly or false positive etc.

I'm certain they saw and detected something, but they need to show more data and that the data matches what the eyeballs saw.

Whether it is UFO or ET or just dust. It is very interesting to me.

Tic tac was visual ID only AFAIK. Which as we all know is not that reliable particularly in stressful situations. Friendly fire accidents happen sometimes from this - pilots mistake markings on top of vehicles for SAMs in the gulf War. Everyone in the same flight group saw the non exist ant SAMs.

With the Belgian group, how do we know that it wasn't a falling meteor or satellite debris which China didn't bother warning us. Etc. All 3 radars may have picked up a weather anomaly or false positive etc.

I'm certain they saw and detected something, but they need to show more data and that the data matches what the eyeballs saw.

Because falling meteors or debris don't make course corrections or reverse directions.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

I think that's what NineGzuz is getting at - the pilots were primed to expect to see a "UFO" so anything their brains couldn't explain to them naturally (under the stresses of flying the best fighter plane at the time) everything unusual would stand out as a UFO.

Have you ever been mushroom gathering in a forest? Everything after a while starts looking like a mushroom. Every shadow, every stick, every rock is subconsciously a mushroom, until you consciously analyze it.

Magician's also use priming like this to do their tricks. Even the best person around can be primed and tricked (unless they know it's coming).

This is what I think happened: The surface ship's have a radar malfunction, or a training bogey, who knows. They brief the pilots to look for something unusual. Under the mental and physical stress and perhaps even mild effects of hypoxia from high G, the brain is not going to thinking as clearly as it's capable with two feet on the ground and a nice cup of coffee... and something visually miles away looks to be a certain size and shape, even though it's just an optical illusion.

We don't know if what the pilots saw was the same as what the FLIR saw, or what the radar on the surface ship detected. They might have all been separate and unrelated things.

I'm married to a psychologist, trust me, our brains are stupid (especially mine apparently :P)

So they were primed to see a 40-foot Tic Tac with L-shaped appendages coming out the bottom?.. damn I got to get me some of that priming

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying they were vectored to a UFO. They were vectored to take a look. That's going on what the pilot said on the podcast and news reports.

Look, I'm a believer of extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The level of "what is extraordinary evidence" is what is in question here.

I'm a tainted witness because in high school, in the deserts of Yuma Arizona, 4 of us saw something that made no sense. I have no idea what it was, but it wasn't Marine/Air Force/Army aircraft. Because we don't have a planes that can fly that fast.

But more than eye witnesses - notoriously inaccurate (hence the "tainted witness") I'm more impressed by NORAD and other ATC's reporting incredibly odd readings from multiple installations.

Anyway, it is interesting where this is all going.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

Multiple visual, carrier radar and FLIR recording. Guys I suggest you watch this, it is very well done.