Shaking Pilot - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-03-2019, 03:08 AM   #1
Ercoupe

Default Shaking Pilot

I just picked this up. Fun to fly, but one issue. The guy in back is shaking as though he has Parkinsons' desease. It's weird. He does it during the entire flight. Yet the guy in front is just fine. Any fix?
Ercoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:14 AM   #2
NobiWan

Same here. It's accompanied by an ugly rattling sound... maybe caused by the new random head movement in F2 view?
NobiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:19 PM   #3
Ercoupe

It does lessen when he looks straight ahead and then get really crazy when he turns his head. I haven't seen this in the bug reports. Is everyone not having it, only a few of us?
Ercoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:27 PM   #4
Nodak

Same problem, on two completely different systems. Like an epileptic seizure on steroids in the mirror or external view. My guess is somehow the prop is bleeding over as it seems to be in rhythm graphically. You can also see the same for another pilot if you fly multi player when they're within visual range.
Nodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:05 PM   #5
Jim Bob

I'm having this issue too. Only just bought this module (through Steam), and as much fun as it is to fly, this bug is annoying enough for me to be considering returning the module for a refund.
Jim Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #6
ono

My first post here I am also a bit annoyed by this bug, I have created bug report at CEII official bug tracker as I could not find one already reported. I hope this can be fixed soon as it really ruins experience and causes annoying flickering shadows in the cockpit.

https://leatherneck-sim.mantishub.io/view.php?id=901
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 03:32 PM   #7
Venom

Same problem here. The pilot in the back seat shakes a lot. I hope this bug gets fixed soon because it is very annoying.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote