DCS: A-10C "Warthog" Giveaway

VTJS17_Fire

Hi folks,

some years ago I bought a second DCS: A-10C "Warthog" license for our squadron server. Then came DCS World and we don't need a separate license for our aircraft anymore.

So I want to give away my second license to anyone who is interested in the A-10C.

NOTE: This license isn't a beta copy, so you don't get a Nevada key.

But please only type in this thread, if you're really interested in the A-10C, not to just complete your DCS collection. I want to donate this aircraft to anyone, who - in the "best case" - have no money to buy this (or another) DLC.

Rules:

+ type your name and something else in this thread

+ on 24th of December I will put all the names in a hat and my daughter grab the winner

Kind regards,

Fire

• Like 2

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thans for your action. If I could get it - the license would be given to one of new member of our virtual squadron. Not all of people interested in joining have A-10C and it's blocking them in going deeper into simulation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--

"The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good shit.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time."

Oohh nicely done. The C-hawg would be excellent to learn for those who havent yet tried it out, and I was actually considering trying it out at some point. We'll see...until the 24th, I'm in.

Nickname: Gault05

Edited by Gault05

DCS status:

Case:NZXT S340 Mid Tower;Motherboard:MSi 970 Gaming DDR3 ATX;CPU:AMD FX-8350 8-Core Unlocked with Hyper 212 Evo heatsink;Memory:Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3;Hard Drive:Samsung 640GB;SSD: Crucial 256GB;Sound:Asus Xonar DGX; Power: EVGA 600W B1 80+;OS:Windows 10 64-bit; GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 8GB 256-bit

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D, Combined Arms, Black Shark 3, A-10C/2, WW2 Assets, F/A-18C, F-16C Viper, AH-64D, Supercarrier, China Assets Pack

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Sinai

Nickname: Automan

I really appreciate all this giveaway thread. I was waiting for a discounted sale of A-10C, but i will be happy to be choosen for a gift ;-)

• Like 1

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Nickname: Rabso,

I would love to fly the A-10C, thanks for your Giveaway offer

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

The generosity of the members of this community continues to amaze me.

I already own the A-10C so please DO NOT count me in, I just wanted to give kudos to you for your nice offer and wish you and your beloved ones a merry Christmas and a happy new year. :thumbup:

BlueRaven.jpg

Nulla Dies Sine Linea

MERRY X-MAS

I would like to own a DCS A10C Warthog module, but since I do not have the money, I restrict myself to playing the free Su25T only.

I am a ground-pounder-aircraft person, so the A10C would be a nice X-Mas Gift.

MERRY X-MAS! to everyone.

Nickname - apolloace

:):):):):)

Edited by apolloace

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B