No christmas lights to break in website header

Winfield_Gold

Bah Humbug! lol

The breaking of lights is a tradition around here. Pissing people off is a tradition around here when referring to the breakable Christmas lights. The only unity we have between the Christmas-light-breaking-people and the Others is that there are Christmas lights to break!

<chant>Bring them back!</chant>

You guys (Eagle Dynamics) created that monster and let it out of the bag, so suck it up!! :P

It's an ED Christmas tradition now, whether you like it or not.

We all have to do things/ put up with things we don't like at Christmas, like spending time with relatives you don't really like, Christmas carols and movies, bad jumpers etc. but that's all part of Christmas.

So please, bring back the ED Christmas lights and let the smashing begin!! :smilewink:

Merry Christmas to all!!

Go to user control panel in this site, and disable those.... You can thank me later....

Hated those things...

Exactly which "user control panel" turns them on??? I can't find any user control panel or option for anything that remotely suggests christmas lights.

My Hangar: | A-10A | A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B II NA | F-14B | BF-109 K4 | C-101 | F-15C | F-5E II |F-86F | F/A-18C | FW-190 D-9 | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | MI-8MTV2 | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | P-51D | SA342 | Spitfire IX | SU-25 | SU-25T | SU-27 | SU-33 | UH-1H |

My Playgrounds: | Caucasus | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy |

Cockpit: | i7-4790K | EVGA Z97 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | Samsung EVO SSD | Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System | TrackIR 5 |

Maybe we don't deserve the Christmas lights. An awful lot of complaining this year.

And this is why we can't have nice things..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thanks for the lights, but the sound of them breaking is missing on my side :(

Edit: Nvm, it's working after a refresh. Love that sound, so satisfying :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Must be the trend this year...Nobody on my end of the street got lights up this year...to busy. But there is always next year!

Merry Christmas everyone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Exactly which "user control panel" turns them on??? I can't find any user control panel or option for anything that remotely suggests christmas lights.

HOW TO DISABLE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

1. Top left click "User CP"

2. Click "Edit Options" at the left center

3. At the bottom there is "Christmas lights settings" and set it "Hide".

You are welcome.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

There's an option in user settings on the forums to turn it on and off.

I have mine turned off, so I don't know if it would work or not.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download