ETA on chucks guide?

Kim Jong-un

Heard that there wasn't going to be one as Chuck is involved with the daily operation of F-16's, and he has therefore chosen not to make any guide whilst he's actively working with the real thing, perhaps in fear of accidently disclosing something classified without persmission.

Edited by Hummingbird

Heard that there wasn't going to be one as Chuck is involved with the daily operation of F-16's, and he has therefore chosen not to make any guide whilst he's actively working with the real thing, perhaps in fear of accidently disclosing something classified without persmission.

Red kite and Wags have good guides. This is the first time for me that I will have an aircraft since release.

Supreme leader

Hope that’s not true. He didn’t make an f14 guide for a long time, for some work related reason I believe. He then later made the f14 guide, adding a more prominent disclaimer at the beginning iirc.

Is there any ETA on chucks guide?

No ETA. I do this in my free time, so it's there when it's there.

Err... I have no idea where you heard that, but that's straight up wrong.

A guide is in the works. It may take a few weeks though since I did not have access to an early preview build.

Lol - oops.

21aqbc.jpg

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A guide is in the works. It may take a few weeks though since I did not have access to an early preview build.

Excellent! Thank you for your time and effort.

You guys do realize he was having a laugh don't you?

Oh boy,you are easy;)

Your guides are awesome man, thank you so much for what you do. Now get one done for the xpl*&% 11 Fokker 50 by Ca%&^$*o and i will send you a chocolate watch:thumbup:

if we all paid Chuck what his guides are worth he would not have to work anymore! )

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Charlie is much better looking than Kim Jung Un. He is also much much more heroic. In fact, I can safely say he could be the great leader of any nation of his choice.

But only if the F-16 guide is half as good as all his other guides. Swoon!

Seriously, your work is much appreciated, and very useful for us armchair pilots. Keep up the good work.

You guys do realize he was having a laugh don't you?

Oh boy,you are easy;)

Well I heard it from someone else, so I have no idea lol.

Out of curiousity where could he have gotten said impression? I gather you would know based on your comment?

Edited by Hummingbird

ED? What the hack? Somebody please give this man a gun! err...eary access :)

It was just that..an impression;and obviously failed attempt to cover

someone who was naive enough to make statements he/she has heard without checking and rechecking them:pilotfly:

Well to be fair without knowing how he/she got the impression it it's abit rough to call the person naive ;)

Again I have no idea how the rumor started, but the guy who told me usually seems to have his stuff in order, so I trusted him and perhaps the same is true for him regarding who he got it from :)

Either way this was clearly a case of:

a-lie-gets-halfway-around-the-world-before-the-truth-has-a-change-to-get-its-pants-on-300x300.jpg

Edited by Hummingbird

Ironically.. there's no evidence that Churchill ever said that quote either ;-)

Moral of the story: Never trust anyone! :-D

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR