Any chance for some F-14 merchandise?

Dudikoff

If I remember correctly, you're still working on the MiG-21 backer rewards. So, with all the experience and industry contacts gained from working on these, I thought it would be a shame if you wouldn't use some of that to design some stuff related to the iconic F-14 release.. Off the top of my head, like nicely designed printed flight manuals (I had in mind something more "cool" like what the old school hardcore sims had compared to what the DCS standard is which is somewhat bland, like a plain Word document), arm patches, maps, T-shirts, cool startup checklist charts, etc.

I guess it's based on what your end experience with the MiG-21 items is or will be and thus it might be too early to tell, but I'd be rather interested to hear your (LN) thoughts on the matter.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Cobra, the manual would be awesome. But how bout patches for backers. It would be so cool if all the 3rd parties got together and made their own. It'd be fun to collect the different patches from the modules you buy.

If comes i like, but need too import.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Would definatly fork $ out for any an all of this. baseball caps,t-shirts, patches, an defiatly a paperback manual. You see alot of these devs make these player guides like for COD, BF etc, why not do it for DCS, F-14, or any of the aircraft out there in DCW.

Edited by Call911

You see alot of these devs make these player guides like for COD, BF etc, why not do it for DCS, F-14, or any of the aircraft out there in DCW.

The 'guides' you are referring to are usually not published by the developers but Primagames/Brady Games (same company now) and a few others like them, instead.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: