Virpil Throttle CM - mini stick

Raz_Specter

Hey all

just got the new version of the Virpil Throttle and am trying to get the new mini stick (slew) to work. Works perfectly fine when calibrating it. however when you come to try and map it for the 18 for the TDC slew everything in grey'd out apart from mouse. Anyone been able to get this working?

unknown.png

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Because your trying to bind the control called tdc mouse. Look for the one just called tdc slew in axis assign.

Scrap that, that's what I've assumed your trying to do. But you want the one labelled throttle designation controller slew horizontal and vertical.

Edited by TomCatGoad
I'm an idiot

Because your trying to bind the control called tdc mouse. Look for the one just called tdc slew in axis assign.

Scrap that, that's what I've assumed your trying to do. But you want the one labelled throttle designation controller slew horizontal and vertical.

thanks man - not abvious, not sur4e why they didnt call it TDC without the mouse lol

:)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist