Ques 2) What is good campaign for Training - newbie to pro

spacefox

Hi,

Here is my next question

What is best campaign to start from that goes well with training from newbie to pro.

Here is what I got during the big sale earlier in the year.

F-15C Aggressors BFM by Maple Flags

F-15C Georgian War

F-15C 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

I assume those are all the 3 campaigns for F-15C in the estore.

Which one should I try which starts from ground floor with the airplane and moves on up. I assume Aggressors BFM or Red Flag is for training. I really want to train before moving up to the Georgian War.

Or is there something in the user files of this site (I do see something but it seems it is for DCS 1.5 - I do not think it is working for 2.5.x)

Thank you

Specs: i7-5820K - 4.4 Ghz OC, 64GB Ram, RTX 2070 Super, Rift S

Unfortunately none of them would I recommend for training. Use instant action missions (also look in missions menu for more) or newb friendly MP to learn your ropes until you're fully combat mission capable. That will save you lots of frustration.

Aggressors - you don't learn much here - your skills are tested against different AI aircraft in dogfights.

Georgian War - great story but there are both easy and hard missions.

Red Flag - again it's not for training but rather to test your highest level of skills in BVR, SA and following mission orders to the T.

Default campaign - I find it well done but hard to accomplish.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Unfortunately none of them would I recommend for training. Use instant action missions (also look in missions menu for more) or newb friendly MP to learn your ropes until you're fully combat mission capable. That will save you lots of frustration.

Aggressors - you don't learn much here - your skills are tested against different AI aircraft in dogfights.

Georgian War - great story but there are both easy and hard missions.

Red Flag - again it's not for training but rather to test your highest level of skills in BVR, SA and following mission orders to the T.

Default campaign - I find it well done but hard to accomplish.

Wow - Thank you for this. Do you know what are good newb MP servers. I will probably go this route

Specs: i7-5820K - 4.4 Ghz OC, 64GB Ram, RTX 2070 Super, Rift S

Wow - Thank you for this. Do you know what are good newb MP servers. I will probably go this route

I don't know any particular one - I play SP. Just use search and type "train" - it should list some.

Try also here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255633

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria