impeller83 is on a distinguished road

Watching, really nice to see you all fly tnx for the show

Skickat från min SM-J730F via Tapatalk
impeller83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #122
Tripleinside

Reputation power: 2
Tripleinside is on a distinguished road

We got our butts kicked early on.... well done Slutcher and Scarface ! All the best !
Thanks TAW for the event , great job !
Tripleinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:06 PM   #123
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Stuge and Kapsu meeting again in the 2v2 grand finale backed respectively by Razer and Farrago...let's see whats in store this time around!

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:07 PM   #124
Slutcher

Reputation power: 1
Slutcher will become famous soon enoughSlutcher will become famous soon enoughSlutcher will become famous soon enough

Good fights all! S!
Looking forward to seeing the tacviews.

Last edited by Slutcher; 11-18-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Slutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #125
impeller83

Reputation power: 3
impeller83 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guy really nice to watch. I'm up for next year, maybe I'll join eventually

Skickat från min SM-J730F via Tapatalk
impeller83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #126
Dutch Baron

Reputation power: 3
Dutch Baron will become famous soon enoughDutch Baron will become famous soon enough

TOP GUN 2017 2 vs 2 WINNERS:

104th_STUGE and SF_RAZER

Congratulations guys, we enjoyed that finals match!! Awesome moves and skills shown throughout the competition.

I would like to say thanks to all participants today and I have seen some EPIC fights from the beginning to the end, I hope to see you all back next year!!!

Thanks to the following TAW members for organizing this event:

Alephro
GerStryker
Hafody
Dperk
SvenNeu
WingThor
LewsTherin
Melrik
Wangler
SteelTiger
DarksydeRob
MTM
SkyCap

Thanks to SA-SIM's FLANKERATOR for co-organizing and arranging the brackets.

And many thanks to all the viewers at TWITCH!!

See you next year...........
Old 11-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #127
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to Stuge and Razer for winning the 2v2 contest for the 3rd year in a row! what an amazing achievement!

We had very few no shows this year with attendance over 90% so we would like to thank all participants for their proficiency and sportsmanship.

I'd like to personally thank Mr Dutch-Baron as well as every TAW member who contributed to the success of this event. It's not an easy task to tackle a 32 player draw and finish it off under 3 hours! hats off for the amazing organisation.

SA-SIM.COM will of course process the official scoring of this event and I will post a heads up once it is released.

O>

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:41 PM   #128
=Buckeye=

Reputation power: 9
=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice=Buckeye= is just really nice
Default TOP GUN 2017 by TAW

Congrats Stuge and Razer in the "W" and keeping the streak alive, it's a bit of a dynasty you two are building! o7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit:
Oculus Rift CV1 | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog HOTAS + 15cm Black Extension w/ Red Spring by Sahaj | Dell 34" Curved UW 3440x1440 | ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC 1080Ti | i7-4790K @ 4.7ghz | Corsair H105 | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB | (x2) Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Corsair 750D | EVGA G2 850 SuperNOVA | Philips Fidelio X1

Soon™:
Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper (ordered) + Upgraded HOTAS (waiting for throttle releases) + JetSeat SE
=Buckeye= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:01 AM   #129
=ITGC=Verticle Charlie

Reputation power: 0
=ITGC=Verticle Charlie will become famous soon enough=ITGC=Verticle Charlie will become famous soon enough

Congratulations goes out Stuge & Razer for the win. Thanks a lot to the T.A.W Squadron for organizing the event. Also, a shout out to all our opponents. Everyone put up a great show and lastly i would like to congratulate my boys for putting up a great fight. Good show gentlemen !!
ITGC Air Corps
=ITGC=Verticle Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
taw, the art of warfare, top gun, top gun 2017