Server recommendations for mainly CAS & Strike missions

Vella

Hi all, I've been searching for some servers that have mainly ground and pound dynamic missions as I fly the AV8B.

I've had a go on a few servers but find it frustrating when I get ambushed by some MIG's enroute to my target as I'm fairly new to the AV8B and am still learning evading techniques.

What servers would you recommend?

Cheers in advance!

Try the PvE servers sir.

4YA, Through the Inferno, Hoggit to name just a few and you should be in good shape. Try to get on voice comms with people to increase your situational awareness of what is going on around you.

16 pairs of eyes are better than 1 pair ;)

Good luck

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;4181733']Try the PvE servers sir.

4YA, Through the Inferno, Hoggit to name just a few and you should be in good shape. Try to get on voice comms with people to increase your situational awareness of what is going on around you.

16 pairs of eyes are better than 1 pair ;)

Good luck

Thanks buddy only issue is my ping with that server :(

Thanks buddy only issue is my ping with that server :(

Where do you connect from? We've PvE server 24/7 open for the EU region that are really appreciated by our users, where you can fly and improve your airplane knowledge without stress.

One is running Free map Caucasus, with the popular KrasnodarVariableAttack mission made by Apache600 ( Big thanks to him! ) and one running PersianGulf where you can find some cool stuff like "training mission" spawnable by radio menu ( like krasnodar ), and also coop with other guys to conquest enemy airfield and take control of IRAN territory.

Our server are:

[iTA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE

[iTA] Banshee | PersianConquest PvE | Live Map&Stats

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Where do you connect from? We've PvE server 24/7 open for the EU region that are really appreciated by our users, where you can fly and improve your airplane knowledge without stress.

One is running Free map Caucasus, with the popular KrasnodarVariableAttack mission made by Apache600 ( Big thanks to him! ) and one running PersianGulf where you can find some cool stuff like "training mission" spawnable by radio menu ( like krasnodar ), and also coop with other guys to conquest enemy airfield and take control of IRAN territory.

Our server are:

[iTA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE

[iTA] Banshee | PersianConquest PvE | Live Map&Stats

Hey thanks for the info your server sounds great! I'm in UK, will give it a try on your server ;)

• 3 years later...
On 1/20/2020 at 7:45 PM, 104th_Maverick said:

Try the PvE servers sir.

16 pairs of eyes are better than 1 pair 😉

Good luck

hoggit isn't that friendly to ground attackers, there's almost always low cloud so you cant use your TPOD from range to scout, and the majority of the objectives are massive sam batteries making any kind of cas very difficult. similar situation on 4ya, with lots of massive sam sites, and also if I'm being completely honest, being in a cas plane you need your team's support to get your mission done via SEAD or CAP, etc, and the 4YA player base isn't always the best at doing that.