F-15E?

JazonXD

Look at Falcon BMS ZHeN.

It's an older sim graphicly but does a great job simulating the F-16 with its A/G radar. There are a number of training videos on line which shows how they operate and will give you an idea.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Its gonna be great hosing that F-15E in the F/A-18. So much real estate to shoot, the trick is going to be getting the pipper back off it once you're done :megalol:

That AG radar is gonna be a bit more handy, though.

Lol.... Don't pilots call the f-15 the flying tennis court? Or am I thinking of another? :D

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

• 4 weeks later...
If Razbam releases the F-15E i'll see if i can recreate some scenes from the Korean film, Return to Base

Never heard of this film sadly. Any good?

Hopefully Razbam would get it done :) Looking at their FSX/P3D line of products still makes me think about "only if they were in DCS as well".

The F-15E would be another perfect fit into DCS for sure, everybody would fall in love with it by learning as you go along.

This reminds me of the Jane's Combat Simulations F-15, that brings back some fond memories during the 1998-1999 days of combat simming. Along with Fighters Anthology on the side :cry::joystick:

"Flying is a great equalizer. The plane doesn't know or care about your gender as a pilot, nor do the ground troops who need your support. You just have to perform. That's all anyone cares about when you're up there - that you can do your job, and that you do it exceptionally well." :pilotfly:

Specs: i5 3570K OC 4.3ghz. 16gb ram 1800mhz, GTX 980, track IR 5 pro, TM Hotas X, Saitek combat pedals, W10 64-bit updated from W7

DCS on Samsung SSD 850 Evo

F-15E on steroids:

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-a-fully-armed-f-15sa-the-most-advanced-product-1715732294

Pictures:

1330203475913488556.jpg

1330203475631175084.jpg

Do it and you will be the most successful third party developer for DCS:lol::lol:

Credits: Foxtrot Alpha

Too bad the SA in F-15SA stands for Saudi Arabia and has some top secret stuff inside, but that bird would put to shame to anything for years to come, even the Hornet.

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Too bad the SA in F-15SA stands for Saudi Arabia and has some top secret stuff inside, but that bird would put to shame to anything for years to come, even the Hornet.

Yeah, although it would be super cool if the usaf decided to upgrade their f-15Es to this standard, and maybe upgrade the f-15c to the 2040c..

Why aren't we funding this jet ??

If in doubt, full afterburner...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, although it would be super cool if the usaf decided to upgrade their f-15Es to this standard, and maybe upgrade the f-15c to the 2040c..

Why aren't we funding this jet ??

I guess it's because the Raptor is already on the way and all of them are built so really not worth it to upgrade an "old" aircraft if it might cost more

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Its gonna be great hosing that F-15E in the F/A-18. So much real estate to shoot, the trick is going to be getting the pipper back off it once you're done :megalol:

That AG radar is gonna be a bit more handy, though.

Wut? They shouldn't be fighting each other in the first place...

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I guess it's because the Raptor is already on the way and all of them are built so really not worth it to upgrade an "old" aircraft if it might cost more

Well they stopped raptor production, so why not fill the gap with the f-15 2040c ??

right ?

If in doubt, full afterburner...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well they stopped raptor production, so why not fill the gap with the f-15 2040c ??

right ?

I think they are trying to conserve funds as we don't really need those updated eagles. The current F-15Cs, and Es are just fine and the F-16 got a big overhaul to become the F-16V Viper. Air superiority really isn't an issue right now and if ever it becomes an issue I'm guessing they will start thinking of something new or upgrading. War or threat always gives rise to new technology, ex: WW1 and WW2.

I think they are trying to conserve funds as we don't really need those updated eagles. The current F-15Cs, and Es are just fine

I agree

the F-16 got a big overhaul to become the F-16V Viper.

F-16V does not exist, it is a proposal.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I agree

F-16V does not exist, it is a proposal.

There is a flying version of the F-16V, it is not in production, that much is true

No one has a F-16V. Not even a prototype. If you could find the tail number we can look in F-16.net and see which block it is. I hope I'm wrong. I would love tot see the F-16 line to stay open with new version being made. But I have not seen a F-16V.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/farnborough-lockheed-sees-bright-future-for-f-16v-427382/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Military%20EBB%207-13-16&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Military%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief

https://fightersweep.com/5730/f-16-not-dead-yet/

http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/taipei-economic-and-cultural-representative-office-united-states-retrofit-f-16ab

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Wut? They shouldn't be fighting each other in the first place...

And what should they fight in DCS? Flankers?

Hahaha, stop joking, my sides hurt.

If a bunch of fourth gen jet aircraft are released, they better be pitched AGAINST each other, otherwise this would be boring as all hell and we´d all have to fly Co-op.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
Couple of months since the last post...

<Insert obligatory "any updates?" HERE>

Only updates are that the F/A-18 is coming along... Which means the ground radar is coming along (right...?) which mean that hopefully progress could continue on the 15E because the ground radar might be coming along..........

Yeah... progress on the 15E is pretty stagnant given that it's not even confirmed.

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂