B-17G MGs AI

DDSSTT

You can get the formation to split up and land at seperate fields already. . .

I think the way it is supposed to work is like this:

You create your lead bomber aircraft group and give it all the waypoints it needs ad give it the bomber formation task, including a landing at airfield final waypoint.

Then you add your other bomber aircraft groups, giving them the bomber formation task and have them follow the leader bomber group.

Once that is done, each added bomber group has a 'last waypoint' selection in the bomber formation task. This should be the last waypoint the following bomber group in question will follow the leader bomber group. This requires you to add a flyover waypoint to the leader bomber group, to be referenced as the 'last waypoint' for a following bomber group. Then following bomber group can add its own independent waypoints, including landing at a different airfield.

For example, given, the lead bomber group has 10 waypoints, of which WP#8 is the WP on which following bomber group #1 should split off.

When following bomber group #1 has 'last waypoint' set to '8', when you add a waypoint, it should start at the leader bomber group waypoint #8, but it doesn't. It starts at the following bomber group's first wayypoint.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

What are 88s called in game? Flak 37?

Flak 18, Flak 36, and Flak 37 I think.

Just look at the model viewer in game. There are two 20mm versions (a single mount and the flakvierling) and three or four 88mm versions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5