Total Controls Multi Function Button Box

JackFlash

Nice looking box!

Have you considered a switch for Wing fold?

For AA or AG mode?

How about launch bar?

and refueling probe in/out ?

We have thought about many options and the box is the result of many compromises. The first version will feature the buttons and switches you see on the images, but they can be assigned to any function you want in the simulator.

If you have a TM Warthog throttle, I suggest you assign some of those buttons to it. :-)

My latest project, the Multi Function Button Box can be found at Kickstarter.

Very nice. If those dials don’t produce jittery signals I might be interested. Most of my button boxes don’t have good quality dials. Practically speaking, bind to the zoom axis and if it doesn’t show jittery cockpit in DCS then it is good enough for me.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

• 1 month later...

Yes! My VR generic interface dream come true - have you been reading my mind? AND A GEAR handle! Oh happy day. Hook is a bonus.

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators

SPI

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Man, that looks great. Wonder why you guys didn't choose to design and produce a throttle with this kind of quality and finish (looks are fantastic if you ask me!).

If you make a throttle like that I'm the first one who buys it! :)

Thank you! This is our first product. A throttle or a MFCD with display might be next in line.

First of all: thanks for your patience. We would love to have done this quite some time ago. But now the day has arrived.

Tomorrow, the 12th of September, at 20.00 CET we launch!

Be sure to check in early. There will be some great perks for the early birds.

Follow the project here: Kickstarter

edit, found the info,,,

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit.