Target script F12 key problem

pabletesoy

I'm not sure you need the 'F12' I think its just F12, but just to confirm is it your trackIR recentre? That might mess with it

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Hello,

I,ve got a problem with this line:

MapKeyIOUMD(&Joystick, S1, 0, 0, 0, TEMPO (R_CTL+'F12', R_SHIFT+R_CTL+'F12', 300), 0, 0);

when I press it, it´s execute LCtrl + RALt + RCtl + LWin

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

I'm assuming you want the TEMPO on the middle 'M', in script you don't need to IOUMD unless you wish to have different presses on those as well

MAPKEY (&JOYSTICK, S1 TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300));

looks as if you have an extra '0' as well, also I would use macro file instead of above

e.g define Key1 PULSE+R_CTL+F12

define Key2 PULSE+R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12

or with USB codes

define Key1 PULSE+R_CTL+ USB[0x45]

define Key2 PULSE+R_SHIFT+R_CTL+USB[0x45]

MAPKEY (&JOYSTICK, S1 TEMPO (KEY1, Key2, 300));

Remember to add PULSE or TEMPO may not work as you want, as after 300ms Key1 will stop and Key2 will start

Hope this helps

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Ok, now It works, thanks everybody, I,m learning a lot because of your help.

The line of the script:

MapKeyIOUMD(&Joystick, S1, TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300) TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300));

I take this opportunity to ask another question. Is it possible to apply a single and a double click to the same button (as you can do in Joestik gremling?

Ok, now It works, thanks everybody, I,m learning a lot because of your help.

The line of the script:

MapKeyIOUMD(&Joystick, S1, TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300), TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300) TEMPO (R_CTL+F12, R_SHIFT+R_CTL+F12, 300));

I take this opportunity to ask another question. Is it possible to apply a single and a double click to the same button (as you can do in Joestik gremling?

Unfortunately not, on your example you only need to put it once like the example I gave. Whether you are in IOUMD it will always give your Tempo command. You only need to add IOUMD if you want different commands on each layer.

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Afaik no, certainly not with Target GUI. However you could use Joystick Gremlin on top of your Target Profile, to complete it.

• 3 months later...

Hi, it's been a time since I switched to Target script, it has been really useful.

I've switched hardware devices so I'm changing to Joestik Gremling. The big problem is that VJOy does not work, it no longer has coverage. Do you know how to solve it or any alternative?

Thank you

Hi, it's been a time since I switched to Target script, it has been really useful.

I've switched hardware devices so I'm changing to Joestik Gremling. The big problem is that VJOy does not work, it no longer has coverage. Do you know how to solve it or any alternative?

Thank you

This one work on my machine :

https://github.com/jshafer817/vJoy/releases/tag/v2.1.9.1

Found the link here :

https://whitemagic.github.io/JoystickGremlin/quickstart/

• 2 weeks later...