Which one

tusler

Should I get the Spitfire or the Yak 52, I have the ME 109, P51, and the FW 190

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Depends on what you wanna do - Yak 52 comes without weapons and currently there are no plans to do a version with weapons.

I don´t have the Yak 52 yet but the Spitfire is a damn nice plane!

I´m sure the Yak 52 is fun as well but a bit restricted in its role being a trainer without weapons.

Thats what I'm kind of feeling. I have no problems flying a plane IRL or in Sim the challenge for me is to fight with a plane either air to air or air to ground, I have great fun trying to perform but there is always lots of room for improvement in those areas. I guess I'll go with the Spit, I think the Yak is going to be great fun for online aerobatics but that is about it.

Thanks for the input:)

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

The Spit doesn't take long to get used to on the ground. Just don't take sharp turns too fast.

The default trim setting is set for landing, for some reason, at +2. Lower it down to +.5 and it will take off easy. It has quirks just like any other plane.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria