VEAO is doing the A-4C "Skyhawk"?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I didn't mean sneaky sneaky as in radar absorbing type stuff like the Raptor..

Just a sneaky one that we have't announced yet.

If only you could see the development list of aircraft and future project packs we're currently negotiating with people and manufacturers. Very exciting times for DCS that's for sure!!!

My money's on the Gripen. I think we talked about that one as a post-Typhoon project.

edit: AND THE TORNADO

Both on our development list and I showed some early 3d models when I did the live Q&A, plus I showed the Harrier..... hahaha

Hmm now let me think...Skyhawk....Harrier...where did those two meet I wonder?? ;)

I've been doing some work on the Jag. Been to Cosford a few months ago and will be going back there in August if all goes well. Hands on time in the cockpit is so important to get a feel for the aircraft. Things that text in a manual can't describe/explain. Love to see this aircraft in the DCS 'verse :-)

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

You guys are making me a very, very happy sim-flyer. You really are kicking ass and helping to make the future of DCS look very bright indeed.

If you hit quality on each of your releases, you can count on me as a buyer for each and every one of them. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

If only you could see the development list of aircraft and future project packs we're currently negotiating with people and manufacturers. Very exciting times for DCS that's for sure!!!

And that in a nutshell is why I'm very happy to be part of the VEAO team! Detailed business plan and communication second to none!

I admit it...I giggled when I saw this thread. That makes me tremendously happy! Think there might be some room for a F-102 or F-106 in that big list of upcomers? Just curious. Great news about the Skyhawk and I wish the best for VEAO!

Honestly, I love the A-4. But I feel this group should just focus all its energy on just one project at a time, I think it'll help production speed and it'll benefit overall. Instead of starting a bunch of work at the same time.

That being said, I'd love to see the A-4 and/or Tucano! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Both on our development list and I showed some early 3d models when I did the live Q&A, plus I showed the Harrier..... hahaha

Hmm now let me think...Skyhawk....Harrier...where did those two meet I wonder?? ;)

falklands...

Mirage III maybe?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]