Issues loading / connecting

Guppy

All -

I continue to face long loading times connecting to a variety of servers. Specifically 104th is atrocious and usually takes 2+ times connecting/reconnecting. But much of the servers are taking a while to connect to. Or after I have connected the aircraft selection screen takes forever to load and jumps around.

Any ideas how to mitigate this? It's certainly not my PC specs (located below) or my internet connection (120Mbs cable).

Thanks!

+1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• ED Team

Hi all

we have a sticky post at the top of this section

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201224&page=6

If you can attach any logs you have and let us know your system spec

ED are looking into it

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2