Mirage 2000C Missing Feature/Bug list

ThirtykayDEC

A non-exhaustive list of thing that are not working in the Mirage:

To be fixed by Razbam:

-aircraft lim light not lighting up when aircraft reach his structural limit

-Police light not working , but works in Model Viewer, checked with arg

-Refueling light brightness knob not clickable

-HUD Brightness knob not clickable

-Magic Lock symbology wrong when locking with radar and magic it self should be a triangle instead of a circle

-Fire light not working

-FBW Channel 5 not working

-Circuit braker not clickable

-CM Box brightness knob not working

-Emergency gear lever not working

-FBW Test light always goes green even the FBW is faulted

-AP Test light always goes green even if the AP is faulted

-Refueling fuel flow to high approximately 1200 kg per minute instead of 500 kg per minute

-HUD decluter switch work with right click and left click, shoul be only right click

-HUD PRED/CCLT switch is not working

-ADI Day/Night backlighting change nothing

-ELEC & HYD light does not light up even if faulted

-FBW Reset button work but not animated

-nav RD mode not implemented

-nav DEC cant input manually value

-nav no synthetic runway for manually added waypoint

-PCA Logic to be corrected

-(Missing alarm sound, however not sure about this one)

-Alarm sound not adjustable

-CM Box auto release not modeled

-Nav light red is twice brighter than green one

-INS Markpoint not working, at least marking is working but coordinate when accessing them is 00 00 000 000 00 000.

-INS Update bug

-CCM Antenna bug, antenna doesn't going back to default position when locking to another target

-Radar antenna going back to default position when losing lock in BVR

-RD/RDO/Radar memory mode missing

-Super 530D lock tone missing

-gun shooting in safe mode bug.

-can't jettison 4 magic. bug

-some missing keybindings for rotaries

-correct modelling of the BLG 66 cluster bomb

-INS display bug (sometimes a bunch of zeroes will show up when switching modes)

-Engine power gauge "jumping" on the first digit (i.e. 19 to 20, 29 to 30 etc.)

-Light dimmed not synchronized in MP

-radar scan volume indication bugs after losing lock

-CCRP related bugs (INS, ...)

-Missing Radio Function Pal+G (transmit on both actual channel and guard channel).

-Matra Super 530D TTI Bug.

-CCM Boresight Bug.

-Hydrolic pressure n°2 always at 0 with engine running.

-All A/G Feature for the RDI Radar.

-HUD Symbology relating to magic interception cues, see post #74.

-missing Ejection seat disarm feature and pretty much all seat feature.

-missing Radio preset keybind.

-2.5 Quick alignment bug. see post #81.

-RDO Button TWS bug. see post #82.

-Slats not synchronized in MP.

-Missing S530D Locking Tone

-Missing Engine Start function (RShift-Home)

-Engine will start even not pressing DEMarrage pushbutton next to the pumps.

-Inaccurate CCIP/CCRP Snakeyes/Mk.82 computation on hard dive.

-CCIP Gun (CAS) Pipper bugged.

-Ripple bomb release: CCIP/CCRP calculate the point of impact of the first released bomb instead of the middle point of the ripple.

-Sounds. Doppler effect (high pitch-low pitch cyclic sounds, like in a flyby) can be heard in external views even when the distance camera-aicraft does not change, which is incorrect.

-Engine sound is muted inside the cockpit when the aircraft flies faster than Mach 1, which is incorrect.

-Missing keybinding.

-PRF Selector High -> Int -> Low" and "Low -> Int -> High" shortcuts not working.

-TOT/PAR Mode Toggle keybinding: At first press it works OK. For next switches, you need to press twice the keybinding.

-Position of multi-position switches not synchronized between HOTAS and simulator.

-Expended rocket canisters cannot be jettisoned because they disappear from the PCA.

-Closure rate of air target in TWS mode with target at close range. At less than 1-2NM aprox, closure rate switches to negative figures when closing in.

-After selecting and jettisioning external tank (RP), the radar in RWS will not lock any target because the RP is still hiddenly selected. You need to select eg an air to air missile so it deselects the RP.

-Close combat radar modes with Master Safe do work but you cannot see the HUD symbology.

To be fixed by ED:

-IFF Central Panel partially clickable / Not totally impleted in DCS

-Bug, Can't refuel the RP-541 in Air to air refueling, it stop at the internal capacity (3140 Kg instead of 6200 Kg)

To be verified:

-IFF Light not lighting up when transponder is damaged.

Fixed:

-Kneeboard not working 2.5 -CORRECTED ED SIDE

-Rvt vol light not lighting up when receiving fuel from tanker -CORRECTED

-Electro Pump not modeled apparently -CORRECTED

I hope you Razbam, will someday fix those bugs/ add missing feature.

To be updated.

Edited by ThirtykayDEC
Reorganization.
  • Like 4

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the list, but you can remove the HUD EFF line as it's function won't be simulated, it have to do with arming training missiles IIRC (After a re-read of the manual it is labeled a "reserve" which means that the button is not used).

You can add the PRED/CCLT switch on the HUD panel that is not working.

Done, Thank you :)

I also miss, especially for low light conditions.

- Ability to adjust VTB (radar) brightness

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Do you have a picture ?

That one, press twice and refueling lights are turning on.

050b0d8d94c6.jpg

6a4d492c2c54.jpg

As you can see, it works.

Earlier, the button which is responsible for refueling light was in different place, where SERPAM (what ever it is and if it works ) is placed now.

Edited by Valium

-IFF Central Panel partially clickable

IFF will never be fully implemented, (the same for Huey, for example).

If you want simply to press buttons that will never work, it's not a bug.

Same for

-Circuit braker not clickable

I don't know a module where this have been implemented or it's simply clickable

Edited by Lornix

Can somebody confirm the nose wheel and NAV lights (all stages including the "middle" stage) are synchronised in the multiplayer please ? If they are not, then it's another thing that should be implemented I think.

Also, you have to face the waypoint and be in radar"range" if you want to add it to the radar display. IMO it shouldn't be required. I think it's a bug.

Also, you have to face the waypoint and be in radar"range" if you want to add it to the radar display.

Can we really do that ? :bounce:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

I also have an issue wing nav lights - the red port side light is always twice as bright as the green whether it is on low or high. Does anyone else see this?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Yes, once I watched video on yt and an author was showing how to add waypoints do radar display.

This one ? ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Here are some things that you can add to the list off the top of my head:

-INS update bugs (fly-over update doesn't work like it should, maybe radar update aswell, not sure about that one)

-CCM bugs (antenna doesn't go back to neutral CCM position when unlocking a target to lock another one)

-bombing precision bugs (CCRP at least is inaccurate 100% and you cannot fly the profiles described in the manual effectively)

-when losing lock in BVR your antenna goes back to neutral instead of staying in the same position for easier re-aquisition of the target (so exatly opposite to CCM modes)

-artificial runway not programmable in the INS from cockpit

EDIT: corrections due to info from posters below.

Edited by kobeshow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

RD/RDO / radar memory mode https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=161206&highlight=yellow&page=59

S530 lock tone

CCM boresight only locking once a target without selecting further a different mode - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3178518#post3178518

HUD . Magic circle / triangle also in guns (and Nav mode?). Magic slave / seeker unlock working in guns mode. Dashed part of snake line. No DLZ in radar guns mode. Altitude alert arrow blinking (not steady). W (warning for radar electronic fault) and M (target memory mode) indications? - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2903510&highlight=heck+memory#post2903510

Magic TIR tone? https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2872511&postcount=3052

I wish that all the missing staff posted in this thread will be implemented and not only the PCA logic, which is the only one ''promissed'' update.

Edited by jaguara5