720p HD Widescreen v1.0 Individual Training Tracks (22) Available

BBQ

UPDATE: I went ahead and created them all over again in 1080P. Long live the shark!

These are the original training tracks from v1.0, caught by FRAPs at 1280x720, and then converted to highest quality wmv. Here's the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=723940F5AE9B07BB

I went about it a little differently than Distiler's effort--breaking them down into the individual tracks per v1.0. Also captured natively at 1280x720, so they should show properly in the 16x9 aspect ratio.

I have also created .mp4 versions of all of them for your iPhone! I like to listen to the narration on the commute to work. The total size for the .mp4 files is a little over 1GB--if anyone would like to host them, please IM me, so I can upload.

NOTE: Distiler mentioned that some of the original tracks are "wrong"--in terms of procedures or information presented. I haven't check them that thoroughly--so just be aware that this is possible. Thanks for the head's up, Distiler!

Enjoy!

Edited by BBQ
1080P
  • Like 3

sweet!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Excellent! ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Very cool man, lots of tracks in 1.0.0 versión and way more detailed that the videos provided in 1.0.2 (those are more like a quick resume, it's ok for a first watch).

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

• 1 year later...
any ideas on where to host ipod files for those who are interested? would something like SkyDrive work for that?

http://www.mediafire.com/ No waiting, concurrent downloads allowed.

Or

1988574-PghYv_super.jpg

YousableTubeFix for Opera / Greasemonkey

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/36453

• 3 weeks later...

These are going to get a lot of use in the near future I suspect!;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Totally agree. I like the idea of putting it on my phone. I've been practicing a lot lately and I thought about recording some of the videos to my phone before I came across this thread. The more I watch it, the more I understand it and become comfortable with it. Thank you.

These videos are great, but you don't have to always watch a video. I have created some in cockpit training missions that you can play through. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Due to the trigger systems in the editor, they will only work in black shark 2.

Edited by BigfootMSR
  • Like 1

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Very Appreciated!!

BBQ - Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I put BS1 on the shelf about 3 years ago and just recently tripped back over DCS World. Given I already have BS1, it can't be to much longer before I pull the trigger on BS2. These vids will light a fire under me for sure!

I have a cross country flight tomorrow morning and these will play quite nicely on my Slate PC as I pass the time from coast to coast. Seriously couldn't have stumbled on these at a better time. :thumbup:

This probably accelerates my new Computer purchase too! :smartass:

mm

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 1 month later...

Mistermann, have a safe trip -- BTW, also in Indianapolis.

As you probably already know, there's a sale on all DCS products starting this Thursday:

Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:

DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99

DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99

DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99

DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99

DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99

DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99

DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99

DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99

DCS: Black Shark – $7.99

Purchase from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...r=shop&lang=en

Be sure to get the BS2 Upgrade (highlighted above) if you already have BS1. This sale is crazy -- if you like DCS World, or just want to support the sole hope for future flight sim development, now's a great time to buy the "anthology" ;)

Edited by BBQ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was wondering what the increased traffic in this thread meant -- then remembered the sale that's going on! I encourage everyone to try the Ka-50 -- really anyone remotely interested in a helo flight sim would be foolish not to pick this one up!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the videos, I've also just picked up the Shark again after switching to the UH-1, but recently the Mi-8 and soon the Mig-21 have opened up all kinds of combined ops capabilities for missions with DCS level aircraft.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...