Persian Gulf

Mixalis

Hello ,

I have Just Purchased and Installed Persian Gulf Map and is it Incredible ! Very Nice area to fly !

I have a question concerning Instant Action ! In all of the Other Theaters there are Instant Action flights for all of my Modules that I have purchased . ( F-5E , Spitfire , Su-25A , FW-190 etc … ) . In this theatre there is NO Instant Action Available !!! Except for the default aircraft SU-25T and TF-51T ) . Any idea why there is None ! And will DCS Come up with Instant Action for all the Modules ?

The Only Way to Fly in this theatre is Via Create a Mission !

Thank you ,

Mike

• ED Team

Hi Mike

Thanks for the kind words. Missions will get added over time I am sure, while it is in early access many things will get tweaked.

As you have mentioned for now use the editor to create a mission or download from the user created ones here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209346

hope that helps

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Mike

Thanks for the kind words. Missions will get added over time I am sure, while it is in early access many things will get tweaked.

As you have mentioned for now use the editor to create a mission or download from the user created ones here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209346

hope that helps

thanks

Thank you Very Much for your quick reply !

Hello ,

I have Just Purchased and Installed Persian Gulf Map and is it Incredible ! Very Nice area to fly !

I have a question concerning Instant Action ! In all of the Other Theaters there are Instant Action flights for all of my Modules that I have purchased . ( F-5E , Spitfire , Su-25A , FW-190 etc … ) . In this theatre there is NO Instant Action Available !!! Except for the default aircraft SU-25T and TF-51T ) . Any idea why there is None ! And will DCS Come up with Instant Action for all the Modules ?

The Only Way to Fly in this theatre is Via Create a Mission !

Thank you ,

Mike

They'll get that part of the map addressed soon. Enjoy what you can with it. It could be worse, you could be a steam user who just gets to read about it and can't play anywhere because everyone is already using this map while we sit here like idiots twiddling our thumbs... You may not be able to do Instant Action missions, there's a large demographic that can't even play it.

They'll get that part of the map addressed soon. Enjoy what you can with it. It could be worse, you could be a steam user who just gets to read about it and can't play anywhere because everyone is already using this map while we sit here like idiots twiddling our thumbs... You may not be able to do Instant Action missions, there's a large demographic that can't even play it.

For the life of me I will never understand why anyone would go through steam for any game. Some games require Steam....I played one of them and ended up taking it and Steam off of my computer.

Steam just seems counter common sense to me.........

I have one game that requires Steam, but only for Steam VR. I do not run any games through Steam.

If not for that one , I would have absolutely nothing Steam on my computer whatsoever.

Never have much cared for it.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I have one game that requires Steam, but only for Steam VR. I do not run any games through Steam.

If not for that one , I would have absolutely nothing Steam on my computer whatsoever.

Never have much cared for it.

Indeed buddy, I have that game too. If I could dump steam, I would.

OP - do a search, there is a thread that BIGNEWY started, for collecting PG missions. A good one to keep an eye on.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Seems like your choice.:doh:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

For the life of me I will never understand why anyone would go through steam for any game. Some games require Steam....I played one of them and ended up taking it and Steam off of my computer.

Steam just seems counter common sense to me.........

I have no idea why others use it. I use it because I got an account when it was brand new and half life 2 was the new game. I hadn't used it since, then I got an Oculus Rift. Steam had VR games that Oculus Home didn't so I had a reason to use Steam again. I was done with flight sims years ago, I just happened to stumble on this simulator because of steam, it was one of the games that caught my eye. It never occurred to me that I should go outside of steam and see if there was in fact a stand alone version, I'm wasn't invested in it at the time, I was an impulse buyer that was window shopping. I imagine there are thousands of people playing DCS that came upon it in the same way. Steam seems to be a good place to find games since it is a venue like Amazon or Ebay but for Developers (Sellers) and Video Game players (Buyers). I would think from a developers stand point (Eagle dynamics) Having your product on Steam would be common sense, and releasing products that may get negative reviews could directly effect your conversion rate so I understand why they would not want to put new releases on steam until they feel they are ready. Steam probably accounts for a very large portion of their revenue.