Iranian Mystery Facility discovered - What is this?

fargo007

OgOrlFw.jpg

It definitely appears to be military.

In a mission last night, we overflew this facility in Hueys. This facility was not part of the mission and there were no ground units there.

Even so, my AI gunners opened up on the bunkers with the chimneys like there was no tomorrow.

Coords in the screenshot but this is Southwest of Sarkhun, which is found when you go North from Bandar Abbas AB.

It was very interesting, and I wondered if any of you S2 types would like to speculate on what it could be.

Edited by fargo007

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Don't know, but here it is;

wH6KTkT.jpg

27°22'52.8"N 56°19'53.9"E

40RDR34012885

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

It is directly opposite Gameron Petro Industry Complex, and may well be part of it.

-edit-;

Beat me to it, but yes I suspect that the site we're looking at is storage for the GPIC.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

While checking this cool site in the game, I wondered if there were other cool things, and came across this, which is actually on the PG map too, albeit, using existing structures.

But its a uranium mine.

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/gachin-uranium-mine-mill/view/google/

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |