L-39 in latest 2.0 update

JG14_Smil

Not sure.

I have seen another person flying the L-39 so I know I am bugged on my side. Any L-39 I enter is pointing north and will not start. I try the instant take off mission and the plane is facing north and shuts off.

I'm going to do a complete re-install of DCS very soon. Lot of weird things lately.

Not sure.

I have seen another person flying the L-39 so I know I am bugged on my side. Any L-39 I enter is pointing north and will not start. I try the instant take off mission and the plane is facing north and shuts off.

I'm going to do a complete re-install of DCS very soon. Lot of weird things lately.

You are not alone, my friend. I experience exactly the same problems. Let me know what you find out and if the complete reinstall helps!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Same problem here.

• Like 1

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

I'm a bit OT here, but I'm planning my next moves...

I note that when I install a new DCS item, setup takes files from another working DCS load (1.5, 2.0 installs). I guess it does this to minimize the files that need to be downloaded in the torrent. My guess is, if I have an odd issue in my original install, it can migrate to a new install. So, to do a clean install, I'm thinking I have to remove all versions and start over.

To go through that and not find a fix would be bad (I know as it has happened in the past), so I'm thinking maybe I'll wipe my system and start over. There are times when this is the only fix. I've seen it more than once.

The plot thickens...

Please visit this thread and let ED know you have the issue..

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184053

Edited by JG14_Smil
added link to bug report

I have a problem after patch 2.0.5.

+ spit, 109, 190 also...

i7 7700К CPU @ 4.9GHz\ 32ГB RAM 2400МГц\GTX 1080ti 1950/11500, Benq PD3200U 4К 32", Beyerdinamic MMX300, Creative SoundBlaster ZXR, BRD Stork, BRD Rudder F1, РУД- tm cougar, qadrant by Dvik.

Same here....the aircraft fuel gauge reports no fuel despite looking at the mission in the mission editor and it shows 70% fuel.

With this, plus the Mirage going nuts and the F-5E crashing altogether, it looks like there is something critically wrong with this latest patch.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

I saw they warned about other issues too.

You have the option to revert to version 2.0.5.1648, read this post to see how: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

(look for "Updating or Reverting DCS World to the latest build of a Specific Version")

• Like 1

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

If you are still seeing issues please help us here. Thanks

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184537

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Not sure.

I just did a complete install of DCS 2 ; same as you, my plane is pointing NORTH and powers down as if there is no fuel.... This is Instant Action Take-Off... I am cross !!

I recently purchese the Albatross in the Fatherland sale. (along with the Mig 21

First installed in 1.5.6 then into NTTR.

I have no problems at all in either map.

Even have all the NTTR beacons working in RSBN from a mod by Max, here;

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3081813#post3081813

Could it be some sort of Anti Virus interfering with your install?

Regards

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

I dont use any kind of antivirus software on my system

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

I have a feeling the installer copied files from my DCS 1.5 which is installed on a different drive.

All DCS installers copy files found locally when possible. Deleting the module folder should do it, but a reinstall will still copy files from your v1.5 installation.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This seems to be a massive issue for those affected while others don't even know the problem exists.

My issues include the F-15 refusing to take controller input, and the F-5E freezing on the debrief. I do, however, remember successfully loading into the L-39 and T.1A, but I can't confirm functionality. Is the L-39 issue only a problem on hot starts?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Okay, I'll keep that in mind and hopefully go through and retry sometime today.

UPDATE: Nevermind it's in the changelog. I'm getting more and more curious if this might be hardware related.

Sadly, some critical issues still not fixed because we can't reproduce them and find a reason. However, we still working on it and hope to resolve these issues ASAP.

Known issues:

M-2000C: Significant performance drop with enabled mirrors when canopy is opened or jettisoned.

MiG-21bis: Significant performance drop when other aircraft placed nearby.

L-39 engine stops right after entering the mission.

L-39 starts perpendicular to RWY.

A-10C Crash when battery switch is used from cold start.

F-15C control axis don't work.

Bf-109, Spitfire - some gauges don't work.

F-5 Freezes DCS completely, CTD, regardless if in the air or ground.

DCS сrashes when Shilka hits a FC3 plane.

Edited by Saltat_cum_mortem