Bug with RTX2080TI

FMAX

hello, I have a rift oculus that I used with a gtx 1080 graphics card on the beta version and everything was fine I just changed graphics card for a RXT 2080 ti and nothing goes, I have flash black in DCS and DCS crashes after 3 or 4 minutes?:mad:

Reinstall nvidia drivers. I had problems too when switching my gtx 980TI to a RTX 2080. Besides that you can delete shaders, cleanup and repair. Probarbly is reinstalling your nvidia drivers enough. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

And do a clean install. Little checkbox when you're choosing options.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

If the above advice doesn't work try uninstalling Windows updates,This is what worked for me.

I think I have the same issue, random system crashes, I saw a video that stated that the DDR6 memory was the problem, by lowering the memory speed 500 hertz it would make the card stable again. It seemed to work for me at least for one day.

Which windows update are you referring to

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

I think I have the same issue, random system crashes, I saw a video that stated that the DDR6 memory was the problem, by lowering the memory speed 500 hertz it would make the card stable again. It seemed to work for me at least for one day.

Which windows update are you referring to

I was so frustrated,I just stopped all Windows updates,The PC is just used for DCS.

Patrick

mini.gif