Pimax 5k+ - Center view in DCS World (not working in the vertical?)

Boris

I have finally got my Pimax 5k+ working with a single light house station.

So far so good, but for some reason, when I press the center VR button in DCS, it won't center in the vertical, only in the horizontal.

Vertical tracking does work, so I can move my head up and down, but if I'm sitting, the DCS menu is always in the same position above me and I would have to stand to see it properly.

Anyone know what's going wrong?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I have finally got my Pimax 5k+ working with a single light house station.

So far so good, but for some reason, when I press the center VR button in DCS, it won't center in the vertical, only in the horizontal.

Vertical tracking does work, so I can move my head up and down, but if I'm sitting, the DCS menu is always in the same position above me and I would have to stand to see it properly.

Anyone know what's going wrong?

I have the same issue with the opening screen , but the in-cockpit view is fine . There is a "save cockpit view" function that is probably the reason why .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Hi, thanks for the replies. It's working now with the new firmware Pitool update.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat