VFR arrival procedure for Nellis runway 21

I have seen that runway 3L is the standard departure runway and 21L is the arrival runway at Nellis.

I have only seen instrument approach charts for runway 21...is there a VFR arrival procedure? I have only seen the Sin City arrival which is for runway 3R/L.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

it sounds like you are looking for a charted visual flight procedure for that runway. A CVFP is specific type of visual approach procedure where you use landmarks as visual references instead of just the airport or a proceeding aircraft to follow. CVFP may have different minimums from a regular visual. CVFPs are not really all that common. I think the SIN CITY VISUAL Rwy 03L/R is the only CVFP for Nellis, although they may have something for 21 that isn’t published publicly?

My guess is they just would just do normal visual approaches for the 21 direction.

Also, it doesn’t make sense to me that they would make a general practice of simultaneously running departures and arrivals on reciprocal runways. That must be a DCS thing!?

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

Thank you...yes, I have seen those.

What I am looking for is how a visual approach into 21 is done.

I was a little confused as to what you were asking for. A VISUAL APPROACH is an instrument approach procedure flown under IFR, remaining clear of clouds and keeping the airport or proceeding aircraft in sight, basically in VMC or ceiling>=1000ft vis >=3sm.

Disregard..

I found the charts for STRYK, ACTON, ARCOE, MINTT, and ALAMO recoveries witch provide VFR approach info into runway 21.

A visual approach is not a VFR procedure.

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

it sounds like you are looking for a charted visual flight procedure for that runway. A CVFP is specific type of visual approach procedure where you use landmarks as visual references instead of just the airport or a proceeding aircraft to follow. CVFP may have different minimums from a regular visual. CVFPs are not really all that common. I think the SIN CITY VISUAL Rwy 03L/R is the only CVFP for Nellis, although they may have something for 21 that isn’t published publicly?

My guess is they just would just do normal visual approaches for the 21 direction.

Also, it doesn’t make sense to me that they would make a general practice of simultaneously running departures and arrivals on reciprocal runways. That must be a DCS thing!?

It’s a Nellis AFB thing in real life...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com